Chapter 18

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: The Ultimate Team Up

Chapter Eighteen: How Come We Don't Remember?
Dice Corleone POV

"Alright, you guys get one phone call," a police officer with blonde hair and green eyes stated as he shoved Cat, Taylor, Frankie, Gibby, Freddie, Henry, Charlotte, and, "EACH."

I looked around at my surroundings to see that we were now right in front of a black door in a mostly-grey hallway. I looked down at our hands to see that they all had metal handcuffs on them. Where was I and how come I had no memory of getting here? the last time I checked, I am supposed to be at the Hathaway's and Preston's house, having a sleepover. Why were we locked up in handcuffs? I looked behind me to see not only one, but eight police officers who were all dressed up in their uniforms. Were we in jail? If so, what did we do to end up here?

"Wh-what's g-going o-on!?!?" I stammered.

"Wh-where a-are w-we?" Cat trembled.

"Don't play dumb with us, Corleone and Valentine!" The same police officer scolded us, "You're in The Baton Rouge Juvenile Detention Center!"

How did the police officers know our names? How come Cat sounds confused as much as I do? Does she not remember what happened, like me? Do Taylor, Frankie, Charlotte, Henry, Freddie, and Gibby have no memories of the incident either? Wait, where's Baton Rouge? Isn't it like the capital of Louisiana or something like that?

"H-how d-did w-we e-end u-up h-here?" Gibby quivered.

"Wh-what d-did w-we d-do w-wrong?" Taylor questioned, "W-were good k-kids! We w-would never d-do anything b-bad!"

"For the last time, stop playing dumb with us!" A female police officer with brown hair and brown eyes hollered at us, "Do you guys really think that we were stupid enough to believe you! You guys destroyed a house for Pete's sake!"

We destroyed a house? In Baton Rouge? How come I don't remember anything that happened!?!? I looked over at Cat, Freddie, Frankie, Henry, Charlotte, Gibby, and Taylor. Correction, how come we don't remember!?!? By the expressions on their faces, I could tell that they were all just as confused as I am right now.

"Alright, you guys have three minutes," another police officer with black hair and dark-brown eyes stated as he shoved us all even more forward, "EACH."

My confused friends and I all looked at each other. Who should go first? Who should we call? How were we going to explain this all to our other friends if we do not even remember what happened? Will they be able to get us out of this? Is this all just an insane nightmare?

"I-I volunteer to go first....," Henry announced.

"Alright, go in there with him, Olivia," the police officer with blonde hair and green eyes ordered, "Make sure that he doesn't take too long or makes any funny moves."

The police woman with brown hair and brown eyes, whom I am assuming is Olivia, nodded her head in agreement. She then grabbed Henry by his left arm, took out a set of keys from her black, leather utility belt and unused them to unlock the golden door knob on the door. She twisted the door knob and pushed it open. She quickly shoved Henry inside of the room and followed him inside.

Not even a minute later, the door opened again and Olivia pulled Henry out of the room and back into the hallway.

"What happened?" Charlotte asked him.

"What did they say?" Freddie chimed in.

"I-I don't remember," Henry said, seeming confused, "I guess nobody answered."