Chapter 21

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: The Ultimate Team Up

Chapter Twenty-One: The Prison Battle
Tori Vega POV

Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman lunged at the ghosts who were now possessing Dice, Henry, Charlotte, Taylor, Gibby, Freddie, Cat, and Frankie. However, the ghosts who were possessing Taylor and Gibby put their hands out, which caused them to freeze in place. They growled in anger as they desperately tried to struggle free from their ghostly grasp. It was no use.

"YOU MONSTERS LET GO OF MY PARENTS RIGHT NOW OIR ELSE!!!" Billy roared.

"MAKE US!!!" Gibby shouted in a voice that was completely different from his own.

"And besides, you're just a little boy!" Taylor laughed in a really deep voice, "What are you going to do about it!?!?"

"Hey, I'm not just any boy! I'm a boy with a dangerous superpower!"

"Oh yeah!?!?" Dice laughed in a really thunderous, booming way, "Just actually how dangerous is your 'superpower'!?!?"

"THIS DANGEROUS!!!"

Billy used his super speed to run around in circles at the speed of light around all eight of them. I watched as they quickly became dizzy. Billy was running around so fast that it even made me dizzy, so I had to look away so I would not end up falling on the ground. By the time that I decided that it was safe enough to look back, Freddie, Dice, Gibby, Henry, Charlotte, Taylor, Frankie, and Cat were all lying on the ground, Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman were free, and Billy was at Nora's side, desperately trying to wake her up. Just as the three of them were about to make their moves on the ghosts, Frankie, Dice, and Henry quickly lifted their hands up in the air, freezing them in place. All eight of them evilly laughed as they stood up again.

"HEY, LET OUR FRIENDS GO!!!" Mr. Preston demanded.

"And what are you going to do about it?" Frankie questioned in a deep voice, "You're just a silly, little, weak, pathetic human!"

Cat, Dice, Taylor, Henry, Gibby, Charlotte, and Freddie all laughed at Frankie's remark.

"Actually, we're ghosts," Louie corrected as he, Miles, and Mr. Preston took a step forward, "Just like you guys."

"Now, do us a favor and get out of our friends' bodies before anybody gets hurt!" Miles exclaimed.

"Before?" Gibby questioned as he motioned towards poor Nora who was still out cold.

"BEFORE ANYBODY ELSE GETS HURT!!! Sam, hold Dr. Colosso for me!"

Before Sam could even reply, Miles had already shoved Dr. Colosso into her arms.

"Ha! Never in a million years would you three be able to hurt the eight of us! I mean, you don't look like you're powerful ghosts!"

"Oh yeah?" Mr. Preston questioned, "I'm a level ten ghost! Does that sound 'not powerful' to you guys?"

"Actually, it does!" Charlotte answered, "We're all level thirteen ghosts; the highest level that there is!"

"So, what!?!!" Louie laughed, "We're not afraid of you, especially when we have our friends at our side! Right, guys!?!?"

"Right, Louie!" Miles and Mr. Preston agreed.

"Oh, you mean them?" Freddie questioned as he motioned towards Spencer, Max Russo, Alex, Justin, Mr. and Mrs. Russo, Beck, Jade, Andre, Robbie, Sam, Nona, Goomer, Nora, Billy, Dr. Colosso, Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman, Ms. Hathaway, Captain Man, Jasper, Piper, and I, "They're just as weak as you three! In fact, they're weaker! They couldn't possibly help you guys beat us!"