Chapter 2

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: The Ultimate Team Up

I'd like to dedicate this chapter to RyanSmith020 for being the second winner of my tv show contest. Congratulations, RyanSmith020 ! You must really enjoy entering all of my contests!

Chapter Two: The Nightmare
Phoebe Thunderman POV

"YOU IDIOTS ALWAYS SCREW EVERYTHING UP!!!" A man in a dark-blue suit yelled, "NOW YOU WILL PAY!!!"

I looked around at my surroundings for a moment. I was in the middle of a huge, green field. Where was I exactly? How did I get here? Right next to the man in the dark-blue suit was a woman in a dark-purple suit. Behind them were four people behind them who were also in dark-colored suits. For some reason, the six of them looked very familiar. Then all of the sudden, I spotted a small, black shape that looked like a tornado on the center of the dark-blue suit of the one man. It then dawned on me that they were The Dark Twister, The Dark Hurricane, The Wicked Cyclone, The Wicked Tsunami, The Howling Dust Devil, and The Howling Windstorm. Feeling frightened, I looked behind me to see Carly, Freddie, Gibby, Spencer, Nona, Goomer, Sam, Cat, Dice, Mr. Preston, Ms. Hathaway, Taylor, Miles, Frankie, Louie, Mom, Dad, Dr. Colosso, Max, Billy, Nora Thunderman, Captain Man, Henry, Charlotte, Nora Dershlit, her friends who helped her kidnap Cat, Taylor, and Frankie, the vandals, a bunch of other super villains, and a bunch of other people who I did not know.

"GET THEM, GSVLs!!!" The Dark Hurricane demanded, as she pointed towards us.

Then all of the sudden, the other super villains used their telekinesis powers to freeze Sam, Cat, Dice, Goomer, Nona, Carly, Freddie, Spencer, Gibby, Frankie, Taylor, Louie, Miles, Ms. Hathaway, Mr. Preston, Max, Nora Thunderman, Billy, Mom, Dad, Dr. Colosso, Henry, Captain Man, Charlotte, the other people, and I in place. The Dark Twister then pushed a red button on his black watch that was around his wrist. I felt the wind starting to pick up. But instead of blowing right in my face, the wind was swirling in a clockwise direction right behind The Dark Twister, The Dark Hurricane, The Wicked Cyclone, The Wicked Tsunami, The Howling Dust Devil, and The Howling Windstorm. As it started to spin faster, I could see a blue oval forming right in front of us. After a second or two, the oval started to glow. The other super villains then used their telekinesis powers to lift us up into the air and to push us through the oval.

When we came out of the other side of the oval, we quickly fell to the ground. We all looked at our surroundings. We were no longer in the middle of a huge field; we were now in the evil lair that we were in when we had to rescue Sam, Spencer, Gibby, Freddie, Cherry, Ashley, Kelsey, Sarah, and Dr. Colosso. That oval was some kind of portal and we had just been forced through it. If we were in Ghost World, then how did we get into it without dumping ectoplasm all over ourselves? Did we pour ourselves in it already? We then heard a very strange noise that was coming from right behind us. We all turned around to see Twister, Hurricane, Cyclone, Tsunami, Dust, Windstorm, the other super villains, Nora Dershlit, her friends, and the vandals come flying out of this huge, metal machine, which had a huge, blue portal in the center of it. Unfortunately, the other people, Charlotte, Henry, Captain Man, Nora Thunderman, Billy, Max, Mom, Dad, Dr. Colosso, Louie, Frankie, Miles, Taylor, Ms. Hathaway, Mr. Preston, Dice, Sam, Cat, Goomer, Nona, Carly, Freddie, Gibby, and I did not have any time to move out of the way. We quickly became crushed by them. That's when my vision went black.

When my eyes opened up again, I was inside a huge cage with a huge electric forcefield and Charlotte, Henry, Captain Man, Nora Thunderman, Billy, Max, Mom, Dad, Dr. Colosso, Louie, Frankie, Miles, Taylor, Ms. Hathaway, Mr. Preston, Dice, Sam, Cat, Goomer, Nona, Carly, Freddie, Gibby, and the other people were all squished inside of it along with me. I felt really uncomfortable because it seemed as if there were about forty other people in the cage with me.