Chapter 14

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: The Ultimate Team Up

Chapter Fourteen: Where Are They?
Max Thunderman POV

I slowly fluttered my eyes open as everything slowly became visible to me again. I looked over at my dark-blue suitcase that had a Thunder Man "T" on it, which was right next to the Hathaway's and Preston's coffee table. I noticed that I had accidentally forgot to un-zipper it lats night when I had to get my sleeping bag and my pajamas.

"Man, I've must of been really tired last night," I thought to myself.

I then outstretched my right hand and grabbed onto my suitcase and pulled it towards me.

Just as I was about to zipper it back up, I thought to myself, "Hey, what time is it?"

I stuck my hand inside of my suitcase and began to dig around for my black MePhone. I stopped when I had felt something hard and cold rub against my hand. I then grabbed it and pulled it out of my suitcase. I pressed the small, silver power button that was on top of my phone, which caused its lock screen to light up. According to my phone, it was now 8:04 in the morning on Saturday, February 14th; also known as Valentine's Day, the worst/best day of the year. The worst part Valentine's Day is that everybody is just so lovey-dovey with one another, it makes me want to run into the nearest bathroom and hurl. What's the best part of it, you ask? Candy. Every Valentine's Day, all of the stores have huge sales on- you guessed it- chocolate. But, I honestly do not understand why people buy each other chocolate for Valentine's Day. They're just like, "Hey, I really love you so I bought you a huge box of chocolates so you can eat them all like a pig and fatten yourself up and eventually get sick!" But, hey, if I can buy more chocolate for myself at a lower price for even just one day, then that's awesome!

Since 8:04 in the morning is early for me, I decided to put my phone back in my suitcase and try to go back to sleep. However, the light that was shining through the translucent curtains made their way past my eyelids, which made me not able to do so.

"Hey, I wonder if anybody else is up," I thought to myself.

I slowly sat up on my dark-blue suitcase, which also had a Thunder Man "T" sewed onto it(honestly, I cannot wait until I become a super villain so all of my belongings will have my logo on them, instead of my father's), and began to look around at all of my friends and siblings. For some odd reason, all of Charlotte, Dice, Cat, Taylor, Frankie, Gibby, Freddie, and Henry's sleeping bags were empty; nobody was lying inside of them.

"Where are they?" I asked myself inside of my head, "I know that they couldn't of had to go to the bathroom because usually, not that many people who are under the same roof have to go to the bathroom at the same exact time. Maybe they couldn't go back to sleep other so they went in another room."

Curious about where Charlotte, Dice, Cat, Taylor, Frankie, Gibby, Freddie, and Henry went and now wanting to wake Phoebe, Sam, Carly, Nora, Billy, Miles, and Louie up, I slowly stood up. I then tip-toed my way out of the living room and began my search. After ten minutes of searching through the house and still not finding them, I decided that they must of got hungry and went downstairs to the bakery, so I got in the elevator and went down there myself.

"Good morning, Max!" Ms. Hathaway, who was busy wiping the front counter with a yellow rag, greeted me, "What's wrong?"

"Oh, nothing's wrong, Ms. Hathaway," I honestly answered, "It's just that I'm looking for Cat, Charlotte, Dice, Frankie, Freddie, Gibby, Henry, and Taylor. They weren't in their sleeping bags when I woke up this morning, and I couldn't go back to sleep and I just want to find them so I'll have something to do while I'm waiting for the others to wake up."