Chapter 30 - Forever and Always

***Cath's Point of View***

"Daryl wants me to give this to you" Rick said

I look at him then to the white piece of paper. I sighed and wiped my tears off. I sniff and slowly took the paper away from Rick's hands. I look at Daryl once again, he is really in misery and he is barely breathing. I cant see him suffering like this, theres no chance, no choice, no point of hoping that Daryl will come back to life. I shook my head. We have to put him down, right now. Its too hard. Its just too hard for me to see him suffer. I hold his hand, and gently kiss his forehead.

"Daryl, you dont have to fight anymore. If your worried about me.. Please dont. Dont worry about me, dont worry about us. Ill take care of myself, Me and the group will take care of each other, We'll look out. We will look out... Go ahead, My love. It's okay. Be peaceful.You don't have to fight. If its time to go, Its okay.... Daryl, I just want to thank you. For everything, thank you. I love you honey, forever and always."

I fixed his hair, and moved it behind his ear. I stare at his gorgeous face, his strong and muscular arms, his beautiful wavy hair. I will miss you, Baby. I whispered. I run my fingers through my hair. Feeling Maggie's hands rubbing my back and Carol holding my left shoulder. They all comfort and mourns with me. I finally calm down, I sniff and cleared my throat, wiping the sorrowful tears that was running through my face. I open the palm of my hand, seeing a folded piece of paper, realizing that Daryl wrote his last message to me... in this piece of white paper. I unfold the paper and slowly read it.

I shook my head in confusion. Wait. What? What does Daryl mean by that? I try to read his message again. Thats it? Just one unclear sentence. That's Daryl's last message to me? I shook my head, and I keep flipping the paper over and over, checking if there is more written at the back or at the corner, But there's not. Thats all he wrote. Thats all Daryl wrote?

"What does it say?" Carl asked

I look at Carl then to the paper. I ignored him then I turn around to face Daryl, holding his soft hands.

"Cath? What did he wrote in the paper?" Carl asked again

"He said... He wrote...." I stutter. I shook my head, and cleared my throat.

"Im dying to be your husband" I answered.

Everyone started giggling and laughing, I turn around, facing the group. I look at Rick and he is nodding his head, and smirking at me. Maggie looks so happy, Carl is jumping in excitement, Michonne and the rest of the group cheered by clapping their hands. Whats going on? I shook my head, and read the message once again, then I finally waked myself in realization. **IM DYING TO BE YOUR HUSBAND** Oh my gosh! THIS! THIS! THIS IS A FUCKING PRANK!

I cant believe this. I stood up from my chair and crouch down, tightly holding my knees. Everyone started laughing in my reaction. Oh my gosh! I cant believe it! ITS A--!!! OH DARRYLLL!!! Im gonna kill him for real know. My heart started pounding in excitement, relief and joy. I keep my head down on my knees, then I felt a hand on my shoulder. My stomach began to flip and tingle all over. I thought of Daryl.. that I will be with him again. I finally stood up, I turn around and saw Daryl ALIVE!!! He's concious!!! He is breathing!!!!

I smiled at him, and punched him hard on his shoulder. Daryl laughs, then he reaches for my hand and he kneels down with one knee. Everyone started screeching and cheering in joy. I heard Maggie crying so hard from behind, I glance at her, and she nodded and said "Im happy for you. Im happy for you". I rolled my eyes and look down facing Daryl. I admired his baby blue eyes, his gorgeous black hair, his strong and muscular arms and his elegant, handsome and PERFECT looks. I swallowed, and smiled back at him. He reach down on his right pocket.. I noticed that his hands were shaking, then finally I saw him holding a tiny blue leather box. He gently kissed my hand and opened the tiny box... My eyes widened, I felt butterflies inside my stomach, and My heart started to pound so fast. Oh my gosh. Its beautiful. It is so beautiful!! The ring is silver, with a real diamond heart shape in it. It is really simple, yet very elegant. The world felt like it stopped, all I can hear, and all I can focus on is Daryl. Everything was blurred, everything in my eyesight is unclear, he is the only one that focus through my eyes, and then I felt a tear fall down on my face.