Chapter 16 - Right Guy

"YESSSSS!!!!" Daryl said excitedly

"NOOOOOO!!!" I whined

Dang it! what the heck do I do now? Should I actually answer him!?! Naaah. Ill just change the topic.

"We need to go home now, Rick needs you" I told Daryl

"Ohh.. I see what going on here! Your changing the topic!" Daryl said laughing

"Cmon! Lets go home" I grabbed his bike keys in his pocket and ran through the motorcycle

"Were not going anywhere!" Daryl said as he chased me around.

I run around with his bike keys, and he keep chasing me. Daryl is actually fast! so I just decided to hide behind the trees. I stopped and catched my breathe for a while. I look around... and it seems like I lost Daryl. I panicked and worried. I got out behind the tree, then BAM!! Daryl was right infront of me laughing at me face. I tried to run again, but he quickly grabbed me, and stopped me by having his arms around my waist.

"Tell me! Tell me why you always avoiding my kiss" Daryl said right infront of my face.

Damn. He is such a beautiful creature!

"Im not avoiding your kiss!" as I kissed him right on his soft cheek.

"Ya! But you never kiss me on my lips!" said Daryl

I just smiled at him and didnt answer him back.

"You lost. You have to tell me now"

"Okaay.... But promise me you wont get mad!" I replied

"Ill try" Daryl replied, not promising me.

"I actually havent had my first kiss yet" I smiled at Daryl

"No way!!!" He shouted laughing at my face again

"I just want it to be the first and last kiss.. to the guy, the you know.." I told Daryl, trying to make him know nothing.

"Your not making sense at all!" said Daryl

"Well.. I want to give this kiss to the right man" I explained

Daryl just nodded and looked away. He then grab his keys from my hand and started his bike. He gestured me to come, and hop on.

_____________

The sun is now setting and it is really quiet on our way home. I wanted to say something, but I didnt. Is Daryl mad? or is he just disappointed & upset? Whats wrong with him. He wanted to know it badly, so I just answered it.

We finally arrived home and Tyresse opened the prison gate for us.

"Did you guys had a date?" Tyrese asked smiling at us.

We didnt answer. Daryl seems like he is in a bad mood now. He then parked his bike and took off the keys. I hop out of the motorcycle, still remaining silent. It is really awkward. I was about to say something but he cut me off.

"So, Im not the right guy"

"No, thats not what I meant."

"Your still looking for the right guy???"

I didnt know what to say, therefore, I didnt answer him back.

"K then" Daryl replied

"I love you!!" I said smiling at him, Trying to cheer him up :)

He just looked at me, and didnt reply.

"Do you love me back??" I asked smiling at him again.

Daryl just ignored me, and went back to his work.

Oh yes! Finally, now its just not my fault. Its also his fault!! For not saying I love you back to me. Ha! Now I dont feel bad.

"Yes.. I love you too" he replied

(o_o) <-- My face** I was shocked. I didnt expect his going to say that.

"Nahh you dont mean it!" I laughed at him, trying to calm myself down, because I was hella nervous!

"I mean it, I really do." Daryl replied seriously

I just looked at Daryl. He finally said it !! I wanted to cry because of happiness.

"I love you Cath, I really do, and if you didnt want to kiss me, because im not the right guy, then thats okay. I understand that. But I just want you to know.. that I do love you, and I fucking mean it"

I. just. swallowed.

______________________

Its around 9am and right now, Im sitting on my bed. Still going through what just happened a while ago. I just cant believe it. Daryl finally said it. I didnt know what my emotions should be. Should I be happy? because Daryl finally admitted that he actually love me, or Should I feel bad? because it seems like.. Im showing to him, that he is not the right guy. Ughhh!!! Screw this!! Ill just date the chinaman!

"Hey" A small voice speak to me

I looked up and saw Carl outside my cell door

"Hi, Im sorry about your mom. How you doing?" I asked Carl

"Im fine. Everythings fine. Herschel talked to me and I understand that everything happens for a reason, and I have to move on and be strong." Carl explained

"Thats my boy!!!" as I hugged him

"But dad... he is still not doing very well." Carl replied

I just look at him at gave him the smile-that its going to be okay.

"By the way.. I saw that" Carl said winking at me.

I know that he was referring to my argument with Daryl.

"But.. you werent there! I didnt saw you" I replied

"Because I was up at the tree." He said smiling at me, then he continued .."I didnt know that you and Daryl are officially dating. Since when did this happened?" Carl asked

"We have been together for 2 and a half months. and Ya, nobody really know that Daryl and I are a thing now, well.. except for you and Maggie." I answered

"And you want your relationship to be a secret to the group?" Carl asked again

I just looked at him and punched him lightly on his arm. Realizing that its past bedtime and he have to go to sleep.

"Stop asking questions! or Ill beat your ass off!!" I joked at Carl.

"Okayy.. okay. But just so you know.. I liked you first" Carl replied

"Go to bed!!!" I told him, as I slapped his butt.

He just laughed and quickly went to his prison cell room. Its nice to see Carl smiling again. He is such a strong boy. Lori must be really proud.

_________________

I walked quietly downstairs, because all the kids are already in bed. I joined the group for a quick meeting. Herschel is now our leader, he took over Ricks place, since Rick is still going crazy. Every adult in our group was present and participated at our meeting, even Daryl was there.

"Dad, we are getting outnumbered" Maggie said to Herschel

"I agree. I think we need to get some useful and strong people" said Tyresse

"I understand. Tomorrow, if you see some survivors, Help them and bring them here" Herschel replied