Chapter 19 - Thirteenth

***Daryl's Point Of View***

Its our eight day here in Atlanta and so far, we have rescued thirteen people. We helped Mark and his two daughters, Bob and his three other friends, and Josh's group with four teenager guys and two women. The small white house that we were staying in? Ha. It is so crowded now! Rick and I have been thinking that this people are enough, therefore we decided to go home today.

"Everyone! Start packing! We are going home!" I shouted to the group.

All of them started shouting and jumping for joy. They are so excited to see our home.

"Don't be too loud. The walkers might attract us." said Glenn.

Then everyone quited down and start packing their things. Its gonna be a two hour drive, therefore I walked out of the house and checked the engine of the car. I checked Glenn's blue car, Our truck and Josh's bus. All of the cars are in good condition.

"Ready to go?" Josh asked.

"Yup. Call them and we'll start loading up." I replied

Josh and I have been really good friends. He is a great leader, he's tough and brave. Thats why I like him, he's also very calm and solves the problems easily.

I heard Josh called out the group and they all went outside the small house and hop in their cars. Josh's group went in the bus, while Glenn, Mark and his daughter went to the blue car while Rick, Tyresee, Bob's group and I went to the truck.

Rick drove first then followed by Josh and Glenn on the last. I sat on the passenger seat beside Rick. This is it. We're going back home.

Man, Im so excited to see Cath again!

***Cath's Point Of View***

It has been eight days and they're not home yet. Im really worried about them. Especially Daryl! What if he's lost? What if he got bit? What if he's dead? Oh cmon Cath! You should think positive! Daryl is fine, he is okay. Everything is okay.

"Worried again?" Maggie asked

"Yeah. I just cant stop it" I replied

"Cath, Daryl is a strong man. I know for sure that he will survive"Maggie replied.

"Thanks, Maggie."

I went to my room and lay down on my bed, then Maggie followed me. She lay down right beside me, then we both sighed at the same time.

"Im boreeeeeed" I whined.

"Oh! Wait!" Maggie said excitedly.

She got up from my bed. I heard her running to her room, and grabbed something then she ran back to my room again bringing some magazines.

"Where did you get that!?" I asked Maggie.

"When Michonne and I went on a run, I decided to grabbed this! you know.. just for entertainment" Maggie replied.

Maggie had three seventeen magazines. The One Direction was the cover of the first magazine, the second one was Justin Bieber and the last one was Bethany Mota. We both flipped through the magazines, admiring all the beautiful shoes, nail polishes and cute clothes.

"I miss all of this"said Maggie

"I know right." I replied.

Then we both looked out of the window and sighed at the same time.

"Do you think he survived?" I asked Maggie

"Cath! Stop worrying, Okay!? Daryl is going to surviveeee!" Maggie shouted on my face with both of her hands on my shoulder.