Chapter 26 - Score

***Cath's Point of View***

Its 7am, and the sun has completely risen. Maggie, Tyresse and I went ahead to go back to the prison, leaving Michonne, Rick, Glenn and Daryl at Woodbury. I know for sure that they will be back. They're tough, brave and strong. They will survive.

Right now, Im standing on the prison tower next to Maggie and Carl. Maggie was really mad at me for leaving without telling her. Now she's blaming all this stupid war at me. Carl just stood there, watching and laughing our argument.

"Oww! What was that for!" I whined, as Maggie pinched me on my arm

"Thats for you! Being stupid!" Maggie snorted

"That hurt" I said, rubbing my arm.

We heard a loud laughter. Carl. We both glared at him in sync.

"You know ... you guys are acting like 3 year olds" Carl said

"Whatever" Maggie and I said at the same time.

Carl look at us, and rolled his eyes with a smirk on his face. There was a long and awkward pause. Maggie and I finally stopped our arguement. We all stared at the growling disgusting walkers behind the prison fences. I then closed my eyes, and relaxed myself. I inhaled the cold breeze morning air.

"What if Merle comes back here in the prison?" Carl said

"I dont know, I guess we just have to deal with it"

"Ugh. I hate Merle. He scares me" Carl complained

"Who's Merle?? anways?" Maggie asked

Carl and I both looked at Maggie. Oh right. She haven't met Merle yet.

"Daryl's asshole older shitty brother" Carl replied

"Did you just swear!? Oh young man! Your in trouble" I said

Carl giggled and ran away, I glared at him, as I watch him climb down the prison tower. When he finally made it, I look down, underneath the prison tower and saw him sticking his tongue out to me. I put both of my hands on my hips, and did the same thing. Maggie laughed, and I look at her with a smile on my face.

"That kid. He's growing too fast" I said

"He is. Lori must be proud" Maggie replied

We both sighed in sync. Remembering Lori, all the happiness and joy we shared together. Maggie and I both looked up when we heard a car approaching.

"Please be them" I mumbled

I watch Carol and Carl opened the gates for the approaching vehicle. Maggie squinched her eyes, trying so hard to see.

"OMG! Cath its them!" Maggie squealed in excitement.

We had big smiles on our faces. We pushed each other, racing who to climb down first. I gave Maggie a competitive smile, and pushed her further. "Hey! Thats unfair" She complained. I gave her an evil laugh, and quickly climb down from the prison tower. I wiped my dirty hands on my pants, then I immediately ran towards the vehicle. Im so happy, they're finally back! I cant wait to see Daryl again! I ran towards them, with a big smile on my face. I watch Rick as he walks to Carl, and gave him a big hug. I smiled at Rick, however he look away from me. Well, thats weird, I shook my head, ignoring Rick's behaviour. Glenn hops out of the truck, then he quickly ran to Maggie. I waited for Daryl to climb off the truck, however its taking him way too long. I look at through the car windows, but no one is in there, except for Michonne.

"Cath..." Rick said holing my left shoulder.

"Where's Daryl?" I ask shooking his hand off of my shoulder