Chapter 9 - High Heels

"Dad pleaseee! Its just one night" Carl said begging at Rick

"Hershel? Should we?" Rick asked.

Hershel smiled and nodded.

"Alright! Were having a party tonight!" Rick shouted.

Everyone in the group was so happy. Beth and Maggie were jumping for joy. Lori and Carol started planning what to cook. Michonne wanted to go shopping to get new clothes for the party. Carl, Lizzie and the kids ran around the prison because of excitement. Glenn was looking for a cd to play for the party and everyone else..? They helped to decorate and clean up the prison.

Oh and Daryl .... He's just sitting on the stairs, admiring his arrow "again".

"Hey Cath! Were going to the mall to get some new clothes, wanna come?" Michonne asked.

"Sure! Why not!"

Michonne, Maggie, Lori, Beth, Carol and the other girls came with us to get some fresh clothes for the party. We used the prison bus to go to the mall and left the guys inside the prison. Then Maggie started to drive the bus.

"So, is this like a formal fancy party or is it like a hangout party?" Lizzie asked

"We will go for the hangout party. Not the fancy one" Maggie answered.

"Awesome!!!" Lizzie replied.

After fifteen minutes or so, we finally arrived the mall. It was clear there wasn't too many walkers roaming around. Michonne covered us and Maggie lead the way. When we got inside the mall the little girls started to look for clothes, I saw Lori and Carol checking out some dress, and Michonne and Maggie were going for a sexy outfit. I didnt know what to wear. Should I wear a dress or just a simple outfit? I started to look around the mall and I saw this beautiful shirt. It is just a plain glittery hot red shirt. I took it and decided that Im going to wear that for the party.

"This shouldn't take long, Grab what you want and we will go right away" Michonne commanded.

I hurried and look for some new jeans, however the other girls were already done and started to go inside the bus, I just grabbed whatever jean I saw, I didnt even bother to look what size or what colour it is, then I remembered I also need some shoes, on the way out theres a high heels shoes beside the mannequin, But I never liked high heels its very uncomfortable.

I wanted to go to the shoes section but it is all the way to the other side. The girls were all done, and it seems like they're just waiting for me.

"Cath! Hurry up!" Maggie shouted.

"Im Coming!" I shouted back.

I didn't have a choice... Therefore, grabbed the high heels shoes.