Chapter 3 - F! You!

"WHAT DID YE SAY!!" Daryl yelled at me.

The officer stopped and calmed Daryl down, then he immediately introduced himself to me.

"My name is Rick. And If you did something stupid in my group I will never hesitate to kill you" he warned me.

"Okifffoki! Im cool with that! Thanks so much guys! Lovee ya all" as I started to hug Rick and the boy.

"Im Carl, by the way"

"Hi Carl!" I hugged him tighter.

I was walking towards Daryl to give him a big thank you hug, even though I didn't really not like him. But then...

"Dont think about it" he said.

Therefore I raised my middle finger, giving him the FUCK YOU SIGN. Carl started to laugh again. Then his Dad turned him away and told him to not do what I just did.

"Daryl, Can you tour Cath around the prison and introduce her to our group" Ricked asked

"Ok" Daryl grumbles.

Daryl groans and began to head towards the prison, I started to follow him, and we are not talking at all! This awkward silence is making me crazy. He then opened the door.. letting me to go in first.

"Oh. Look what a gentleman you are" I said trying to piss him off.

He shut the door with a bang and raises his middle finger right in front of my face . I smiled at him, then we started to walk around the prison. The prison seems really secured and the walkers are all cleared out. This is perfect.

"So ya.. Here you go! Thats the prison" he told me.

"Wheres Everybody?" I asked Daryl.

He directed me towards the cell block, and then he introduced me to the group.

"We have a new member!" He told everyone, then he left.

The group looked and stared at me.

"Hey guys! My name is Cath" I said, with a big smile on my face.

Then everyone just kind of ignored me and went back to their work.

"Hi Cath. How did you find our camp?" A pregnant woman asked

"Oh. I saw a herd of walkers walking towards here, then I just followed them." I explain

"I see. By the way, my name is Lori. Rick's wife" she introduced herself.

"Im Hungry." I said confidently. I haven't eat for weeks! Im just freaking starving. So, I immediately told her the truth. That Im hungry. That I need fooooooooood.

She laughed and led me to the cafeteria. Then I saw that ugly redneck, Daryl again chewing on some deer meat. Glaring, like he is going to kill me with his look. I rolled my eyes and looked away from him. Lori handed me some beans and crackers, then she called everyone to join us to have dinner.

To be honest. I am so excited! I get to eat with this lovely people! Ohh.. I love being surrounded by people! Hmp. But not with walkers!