Chapter 8 - Over Reacting

**Cath's Point Of View**

Daryl just walked away. So Thats it? I said sorry and he just said "what" like nothing happened. Hmmm... I wonder if Daryl is deaf or mental. I guess, Ill just asked Rick then.

"Is Daryl Mental?" I asked.

"No, I don't think so" Rick answered.

I snorted then we both laughed out loud and made fun of Daryl.

"But as long as I know.. If someone hugged him like that. He would punch him right in the face or stabbed them" Rick said laughing.

"Stabbed!?! Holy shit! Thats scary!"

Rick smiled and went back to work. I grabbed my knife and helped him stab the walkers behind the prison fences. Then I asked Rick...

"So whats the plan today?"

"Hmm.. Nothing really, but if you want. You can go with Daryl" He replied

"Going where?" I asked.

"At the hospital. To grab some medicines for Lori" Rick answered.

"Oh, So can I come?" I ask, giving Rick the puppy eyes.

"Ok. but stay safe" Rick answered.

Then I heard a noise, I turned around and saw Daryl starting his bike and getting ready to go. I ran and yelled at him.

"Daryl! Wait!"

"Its fine!! ok!!! I forgive ye" Daryl said.

I laughed and Daryl looked confused.

"I called you, because Im coming with you" I said

"No way." then he started to drive

"Please! I wanna come, I haven't get out for a long time" I begged

Daryl stopped his bike. He looked at me then he groaned.

"Fine. Get in"

I smiled, knowing that my puppy eyes worked.Then I began to hop in his motorcycle. I actually never rode a bike before, so I was wondering if there is a seat belt... and where should I hold on? Hmm.. This doesn't seem really safe.

"Ya'll fall off if you didn't hold on to my waist" Daryl warned me.

"Im going to--What?!?! Hold on to you!!?!" I asked, shocked.

"Its up to ye" Daryl said.

Daryl started to drive. And OH. MY. GOSH. It is so scary! He was driving too fast and the walkers could hold me. There is no fucking seatbelt in this bike! I am so scared, feeling that Im going to fall off. I have no choice, therefore.... I hold in to Daryl's waist. I hold him really tight, therefore I will be safe and not fall off. Then Daryl moved a little. I think he is getting uncomfortable, and after a few minutes we finally passed the herd of walkers.

"You can let go now. Walkers are gone" Daryl said.

Then I loosen my grip from his waist.

After ten minutes, we finally arrived the hospital, there wasnt too many walkers around. Daryl leads the way and I followed him. I was actually impress, he's not bad, he is a quite a man.

As we were about to enter inside the storage room.. five walkers attacked us, Daryl quickly shoot them right in their heads, and I helped by stabbing 2 walkers in their head.

"Go look over there" Daryl commanded

"Does she need a pain reliever" I asked.

Daryl nodded, then we continue to search for the medicine. In less than eight minutes.. I finally saw the pain reliever, then I gave it to Daryl.

"Good. Lets go!" he said

As we went outside from the hospital. We ran to the motorcycle and leaved as fast as we could. I hop in the bike then Daryl started drive. It was really quiet and awkward on the way home.. so I began to talk to him.

"So whats your life like, before this shit happened?" I asked Daryl

"I was just a typical shit with a typical life"

"Ohh. Okay then" I replied  "But seirously.!?!l" I asked again.

"Why the hell do ye wanna know!?" He shouted

"Im just curious"

Then there was a long pause. It got quiet and awkward again.

"You wanna know what I was before all this?" He asked "I was just drifting around with Merle Dixon doing whatever he said we were gonna be doing that day."

I listened to Daryl, however I was wondering... Who the heck is Merle Dixon? Is that his dad? his brother, maybe? I was about to ask him that, however he cut me off ---

"I was nobody. Nothing. Im just some redneck asshole"

"No your not" I said

"What?" Daryl asked, confused.

"Your not an asshole" I said "Your a great man. You're every bit as good as them. Every bit"

____________

After about twelve minutes, we finally arrived at the prison, however no one was their to open the gates for us.

"Who the fuck is in charge here!?!!" Daryl said angrily.

"Its ok. Ill just climbed through the fence and open the gate" I replied.

I immediately hop down from the bike, and a lot of walkers noticed me. I moved fast, therefore they wouldnt catch up.

"Be careful! Ill cover ye!" Daryl shouted.

I quickly climbed through the fence, but then a walker grabbed my foot. I tried to kick it but its way too dangerous. I panicked!! My heart was pounding so fast. This fucking walker is going to bite me!!!! But then an arrow shot him right in the head. I looked up, and smiled at Daryl and then I said thanks.

"No time for that shit! Goo!!" he shouted.

I finally got to the top and carefully climbed down from the prison fences. I quickly opened the gate for Daryl and immediately closed it when he got in. When were finally safe ... Daryl parked his bike, turned off the engine and then he angrily ran towards inside the prison.. Cursing and shouting Rick's name. I ran and followed him.

"Daryl! Calm Down" I said

"Ye almost got bit!! Ye could've died there! This is fucking Ricks fault!!"

When Daryl and I got inside the prison.. I saw everyone around the table, talking together, and they look so happy and excited. It looks like we have some good news. Then I saw Daryl.. he grabbed Rick, he pulled his shirt up then he kicked his chair.

"Who the fuck is in charge for watch!!?!" Daryl shouted.

"Im sorry" Glenn mumbled

"YOU FUCKER!!!!" Daryl shouted then he fast walked towards Glenn, about to beat his ass off.

"What happened!?!" Rick stopped Daryl.

Daryl pushed Glenn, then he finally calmed down.

"Cath Almost got bit! Because fucking Glenn wasnt there to open the gate for us!" Daryl shouted

"Are you hurt Cath!?" Rick asked.

"Im totally fine, Daryl is just over reacting" I said, then I looked at Daryl and smiled at him.

Everyone started to laugh and Daryl blushed. Looks like the redneck is embarrassed. Daryl let a puff in the air, then he rolled his eyes.

"So whats going on, anyways?" I asked the group.

"Oh! Were trying to convince Rick if we could have a party" Beth answered.

"A party?!"