Chapter 15 - Rock, Paper, Scissors

Everyone is losing hope, and this is because Rick has gone crazy, since Lori passed away. No one is leading and organizing the group.    Every week 4 people in the group travels 1 hour to get supplies and food, and most of the time one or two person dies. Walkers just keep multiplying and getting stronger. Without Rick, this group is nothing.

Carol asked me to go outside and check if I could water or harvest the vegetables she planted. I looked at the garden, and it is horrible. This garden is not growing. The walkers behind the fences just keep getting stronger, and it seems like theyre about to break the prison fences. Everyone is starving and we are getting outnumbered. In other words....

WE ARE GETTING WEAK.

I looked around saw Daryl at the fences killing and stabbing the walkers on their heads. I stand beside him, and decided to help him.

"I think we should get some new members" I said at Daryl

"Its no that easy Cath, Its hard to trust people nowadays. They could be a threat to us" Daryl replied

"We are getting outnumbered" I argue

"I know that" 

Daryl replied and looked me deeply in my eyes. We stopped on what we were doing, and sat down on a log for awhile. 

"Hey.. Dont worry, Everything is going to be okay" said Daryl

"Everyone in the group is losing hope, Daryl, we are getting weak. We have to do something!!!" 

Daryl just looked at me and smiled. I was actually confused for a moment. How could he smile in this situation, we should worry and step up.

"Ya know. Your stress" Daryl said smirking at me

"Cmon, Lets go out" said Daryl as he pulled me towards to his motorcycle

"Wait. Where are we going?" I asked Daryl

"Youll see" He replied

I didnt hesitate. I quickly hop on his motorcyle and Daryl started to drive. I hold on to Daryls waist, feeling his muscular and strong body, then I lay my head on his back and enjoyed this moment.

__________

After about, 30 minutes. We finally arrived to our destination. I hop out of the bike, and I turned around to check this place out. My eyes were widely open. It is so beautiful! Daryl took me in this refreshing and wonderful waterfall. It looks so peaceful, theres no walkers around, the water is really blue, the air is so fresh, Everything here is just..... AWESOME!! 

"Wow"

"Its beautiful, isnt it?.. but not as beautiful as you" said Daryl, flirting at me

"I love you, Daryl" 

I looked at his beautiful blue eyes and kissed him on his cheek. Then I grabbed his hand, and we walked to the waterfall. We sat down on the ground with our feets on the water, as my head is laying on Daryls shoulder, and with his hands around me. This moment is just perfect. 

However, I decided to clarify some things between us.

"Can I ask you something..?" I asked Daryl

"Oh no." Daryl replied smiling, and acting like he is nervous

"Howcome you never say I love you to me?" I told him with my chin up.

"Well.. What about ya?! when I always try to kiss you on your lips, your always avoiding it" Daryl argued

"Hey! This wasnt about me. I asked first" I replied smiling at him.

"If you kiss me.. Ill say it" Daryl replied smirking at me again

I just sighed, and pulled away from our "pefect moment." I stood up infront of Daryl with my arms folded confidently. Then I had an idea......

"Lets do this fair and square!" I told Daryl

"What do ya mean?"

"We are going to play rock, paper scissors and If I won, you answer me, but if you won, then Ill answer your question"

"Alright! Im on it!" Daryl replied competitively.

He quickly stood up infront of me, and Dang! now I feel short! Why does this guy had to be so tall. Hahhaaha.

We started to play the game and BAM!! samesies!! We both had rock, we tried again and BAMM!!! samesies again!! now we both had paper.

"Stop copying me!" Daryl whined

We tried again.... and BAM!!!! 

I lost. :(