CM. 0

"Looks like I can guarantee you now you can now find a job and continue your life! I am beyond ecstatic you healed faster than I thought! Wishing you a best life and never seeing you in this premises again, all right? You can go now."

My mind is still floating like it has a balloon on both sides. I washes both of my hands to my face and smile wider.

How could I stop that words from playing and playing inside me? Well, I guess I should not plan it due to I want to savor the truth that I'm finally okay and good now!

"Here's the suit you ordered last week, Mr. Cavin. Would you like to fit it first so there's no trouble after you paid for it?"

I stood up fron where I am. A petite woman came again but now with the one I asked her to get from the back.

She handed me the dark ruby suit I fancied last last week. "No, thank you. I gave you guys the size two times larger than mine. I suppose this would already fit me."

"You look thin now, Mr. Cavin."

"Oh, this?" I chuckled when I pat my chest. "It's because of the medication. But I'll be planning now to take more foods after everything!"

Her set of teeth glistens, "Good to hear that! I wish you well and became better than the last time."

After the conversation, I paid for the suit and went out of the store. It's only myself who got here. My friend, Shone, is busy fixing my papers so I didn't ask him to be with me.

But it's better that I did that! If he knew that I walked out of my room and never took the rest he asked me, he'd surely pin me down in my bed.

Come on, it's not like I escaped from the hospital! I'm already cleared and I've been out in it for almost weeks! I just grabbed my suit!

"Where are we heading now, Sir?"

I fastened my seatbelt first, "Conewall Condominium, Mister. But, can we pass the Parkes Road? I wanted to see something there."

"No problem," he chirped and start the car.

I nod my head and looked outside. I've been hospitalized for almost months and months. If I am right, I entered with no occasions, but in the middle of it, I just knew it's Christmas! And New Year!

That's the only moment I became aware that I was there for so long I forgot what it feels to be human at all.

A sigh escaped my chest.

It is all done now, anyway. Like what my doctor said, that should be my last visit at them, only if I would take care myself.

Hell, I don't want to go back there anymore.

Not because they are pesky or not doing their job but... the days and months I was there, I felt nothing but pain.

No one deserves to be under in so much pain. Even though we are capable of hurting again and again, but still, doesn't mean you'd make it a habit.

"We're on Parkes Street, what do you want to do?" driver asked.

I peered outside and I finally saw the familiar road. Albeit there's nothing new to see here, if I am right to what I recall from the last time I was outside, this all looks the same!

Aside from the new faces and man in suits or women running in spite of their skirt flying freely, there's nothing else.

I wish what I really looking here still the same.

"Nothing. I just wanted to see the building I've been dying to see."

The driver glanced at me using the rearview, "What building?"