CM. 1

"I told you not to talk while eating!"

I can feel the sushi stucked in my throat but that goes right away since Shone shoved me the glass of water. A laugh escaped my mouth, together with the apologies.

"Sorry. Couldn't help it."

The night reigns again and we just got home from the Parkes. He was puzzled why I didn't call him when afternoon hits the clock, he says he didn't know I'll be there for a long time but hey!

I have a job now! I met my colleagues and they are all kind and good to me! They are all willing to help me familiarize within the building and help with the works they're doing.

"Impossible for them to employ you without looking at your resumé? Ours don't condone that idea."

"Damien probably did when I left the building. Or he'll scan it tomorrow."

"Still, he should've at least checked you out. What if the one they got first was a criminal and never checked their records?"

I didn't answer him due to I know he's just shocked to that. But overall, I know he's happy for me! After all the things I endured, and after all the reveries I made while I'm bed-ridden, everything is becoming true!

Shone was more lethargic that I so I volunteered to clean the table and wash the dishes. I never done this since I left the hospital, it's all him doing everything.

Hey, it's not like I'm forcing him but... I keep saying to him I can do the dishes since it's a small work for the both of us, we're just two here, so the plates and cutleries used are few but still.

He's telling me to take a rest so I can gain back what I thought I lost from before.

After doing what he used to for me, I found himself peacefully sleeping on my bed. I smiled upon seeing it and kiss him on his cheeks before going beside to do the same.

"Woah, there's a lot of... people?"

Damien glanced to my side. There we go again, my face flushed with that.

The day after yesterday came in and I'm back here again. I stumbled through him on the entrance so we're together now. I suppose we're also sharing the same elevator in the next few minutes.

"Today's Wednesday, the Director is always present every Wednesday." he answered.

"Oh, is that is? What for?"

He's the one who tapped the elevator button. His hands big and fingers are long and.. thick.

"He wants the whole building to be organize and well-cleaned when he's here staying for the rest of the day."

"Ah." I nod my head and never said anything.

Whilst inside the elevator with some employees starting their day, I wonder now who's the Director they're talking about? Yes, I wished to be part of this company but... stupid me for not checking or researching first.

How does he looks like? Or is he or she? I don't know. I'm too shy to berate Damien things I will surely know soon.

We exit the elevator silently. As soon as we enter the same office from yesterday, I am beyond surprised that they greeted me too!

"Hello, good morning, too." Damien answered them.

All I did was to smile at them and bow my head. There's half of them in here, maybe later the others will start to be in.

"Ah, Cavin."

I'm on my way to my new desk, seven desks away from Damien's office when I heard him. "Yes?"