Notes

To tell you honestly, there's no reason why this story was created inside my head. If I remember it rightly, I was reading some works and I noticed that they keep using this kind of formula, in terms of characters, wherein a CEO or anyone who owns a company fell in love with someone below from them.

And albeit I think I have some characters like that, past characters from past stories but the only difference is that this is in BOYS LOVE and that's the only discrepancy among others.

But aside from that, I still feel proud to this short-one. This may be just a short story but something in here made me feel something huge that others failed to make me feel.

To Cavin, if only I could really hug you from here, I would. Please be happy now.

To Shone, my apologies if you keep losing someone in your life. Not my fault. Blame the fate but like the one for your brother you never had, please find ways to be happy, at least, for you. Not to anyone else from now.

To Matthew, uhmm...

I want to thank God, again, for lending me this such stupendous talent. I may not be the always best one, but aren't we all? There's no such thing as completely best. You can be better even if people making you feel you're not.

To myself, I know this may be a hard thing for you but we know the real reason why you're doing this. So if you want to continue that to occur, please never give up. Others may bring you down, but no one can crumble your talent down. The upper hand is all on you. Don't give up. Or should I say, never do that one. Please.

My thankyou's are not enough to thank for futures ones that's gonna reach this one. If that time won't come, but at least I made myself proud. Isn't that the important one?

I really had a great time writing this one. I still have many ones on waiting so please, anticipate them, too, okay?

Thank You!!

-jossmstr

Start: January 16, 2021
End: March 11, 2021

| And before I fully close this book, I profoundly DEDICATE this book to the person who bad-mouthed my own ability in making or constructing English sentences. I plegde myself that I would someday write a book, fully written in English to prove you wrong. I won't drop some insults but if you did drop me insults, I will make them something more spectacular, promising that it would leave nothing but make you ashame for telling those to me. I hope I already proved you wrong. :) |