CM. 7

That night wouldn't stop ringing inside me Shone starts to be suspicious about how I act the day after that.

"Are you sure you're really okay?" but the real question he wants to ask is Tell me what's bothering you, you can't hide from me forever.

"Perhaps you're just tired," but deep inside me, it is a question like Perhaps you shouldn't hide something for me since I'm the only one who could understand you at this state.

But I still can't let myself tell him what happened. How can I? How could I tell him that I almost smitten too much on my workmate and that I also making out with my own boss? Our CEO.

I understand that this silence was making him really troubled but... but I'll tell him right away if courage would be kind enough for me.

"You'd visit me today?"

I locked the door behind me and watch him open his car. "Do you want me to?"

"I don't know. Depends on you. Maybe you have nothing to watch now there, isn't it?"

The morning is shining through our skins right now. I look up, only to see myself stupid for asking a reflection in the sky.

"I'll just probably go gallivant around the mall. Need to buy new things."

Shone sexily leans on the wall. "Our things are still fine."

"I know. I don't know exactly what I'm buying. I guess I'll figure it out when I arrived there."

He surveyed me for a while before deciding to enter the car. "Text me if something happens."

"Yes, of course."

He asked me to come near, only for him to kiss me on top of my head. I have a guess he wants to say something but can't figure out how to say so he left me hanging on a string.

After watching his car dissipates on the other side of the road, I decided to clean the house before going.

Unknown Number: Hi. Can we meet?

My brows shut up upon reading the text. I'm in the middle of my break cleaning the first floor to check my phone but it was the first one displayed on my lockscreen.

Who's this? And.. how did he or she knew my number? As far as I know, I haven't given my number to anyone aside from Shone. So..

I brushed it aside. Making me believe that he or she might have wrong sent me the message. I did not look for it even I'm done cleaning and was about to head to the mall.

My hands about to type message for Shone when the same number texted me five minutes ago again and I already had the conjecture who it was.

Unknown Number: I miss you being in my office, Cav. Can we at least meet?

There's only two person who I always go into their office rooms. But I doubt if this is Damien himself because.. some part of me already says he moved on already. Therefore, reaching me out again seems to be like when pigs will have wings.

Instead of dwelling into it, I blocked his number and just typed a message before turning it off. The last thing that I want for today to happen is to be peaceful and forget about what happened that night.

Admit it or not, I can still his movements inside my mouth and on my chest part. And it is something I completely wanted to get rid of.

Perhaps being in that company was the second biggest mistake I've ever done in my life. All I wanted was my dream to be fulfilled, not to ruin it because of stupid lust.