CM. 6

The short vacation, thankfully, went well in spite of fear I had because of my encounter with... God. I don't want to think about him anymore.

As soon as we go back to our place, Shone goes back to his work. I was left again in our house, all alone, waiting for him to come home, sleep and do the cycle over and over again.

Pretty sure Shone's just keeping it to himself everything he wanted to say to me. Like... what am I gonna do now after walking out to the Parkes. I'm still glad he's not, because I don't, still don't know what to do as of now.

One morning, I woke up with an idea inside of me. I did all the things I always do in morning when I still have work and head to Shone. But before that, I buy some foods and have my laptop with me.

Whilst in the taxi, I still have no idea what am I gonna do there. No, I'm not gonna ruin his day in work... being alone now makes me feel like I was left in a forest with no trace on how to leave. I'm starting to think our frames are looking at me.

"Thank you," I paid my fare and went inside the building. It's been a while since I last step in here, nothing changed.

"Oh, Mr. Cavin!" greeted receptionist. "Glad to see you here again!"

"Hi! It's nice that you're still here, huh?"

She chuckles and stare at me. "You looking for Mr. Shone?"

"Who's more to find?"

"Oh, come on, it's just months since you last visit, you managed to crack a joke!"

While she's looking for where Shone currently is, I offered her one of the chocolate I got. "No, I can't accept this."

"Why?"

"I'm on a diet!" she shows me her waist. "Am I going there?"

"I forgot how you look like before, bear with me." I answered with hand behind my neck. "But if you can't take it, give it to someone you know that would love it."

"Sure?"

"Yeah." I smile.

After five minutes, she finally said Shone would be in his office five minutes from now. "He has a meeting, commenced at 8:30 earlier. I heard they're all done by now."

"Thanks!"

I am all alone in the elevator. My mind is currently planning how or what to tell Shone why I came here. Oh, I'm just gonna stick to my real reason. Boredom.

"Good morning!" I greet his secretary.

She seemed shocked too upon seeing me but still said he's inside. I did give her a chocolate again because why not?

"The meeting was so long, this would do to my famish mode today."

"Oh, you should eat something that could help you energize. Sorry it was only I have here."

"No. It's all fine! By the way, come on in. I'll be outside, in my desk, if you have something."

I watch her traipse away before opening the door. Shone's with his usual round glass in front of his computer. "Surprise!"

"Pleas— Cavin?!"

His face is drawn with surprise as I come near him. "I got bored so coming here would stop it from happening."

"Why here?"

"Why not? Besides, it's been a while since I last visit you from here." I wander my eyes around. "Nothing changed from the last time, eh?"

"That's because I was too and still busy for you." Shone massaged his forehead. "Anyway, what are you gonna do here? Play with my computer?"

"I have it with me!" I handed him it because I don't know the Wi-Fi password. "I'll just watch you or help you in case you're gonna be burden by papers!"