Cat in a bag [14]

▪▫◼◼▫▪

"Hey lil buddy, i will get you out of there, stay strong." Cat just layed there lifeless, listening to Jisungs voice trying to calm it down, not like it had any strenght to fight back anyway.

Cat noticed how Jisung stared at the key that was firmly on its collar, how fire and lust, mostly desire to just take the key was rushing along with adrenaline in his body. It was clear. Jisung really wanted that key. His hand was reaching towards the cats head and in response cat closed the eye defeated, it couldn't protect itself or the task given, it just gave up. Surprisingly, fingers brushed over cats ears and on top of its head, male was indeed just patting the cat, nothing but kindness and worry in Jisungs eyes. Nothing but him being concerned for the black, little being.

"Okay lets see how this trap works, you little troublemaker." There were two springs on each side and the upward motion pushes the clamps together, trapping the cat. In that moment it was more than clear what blonde had to do. He put his both hands on the springs, pushing them at the same time which successfully made clams to fall open instantly. Big relief washed over Jisung as the black creature was free, even though it lost lots of blood and it wasnt in position to move for at least some time, he just hoped that the leg of the certain black creature didnt broke. Figuring how mechanics of something work is one thing and being a nurse to a small animal is other and after all he didnt want exactly to deliver cat to the prince even though he knew it was a right thing to do. Jisung is greedy after all, he really wants that key.

Not long after Jisung took his jacket off, covering cat with it and putting pressure on the wound trying to even somehow stop the blood for the small creature. Cat flinched due to pain, its nails got into Jisungs skin but it didnt hurt it was more like a gentle grasp, seeking comfort, seeking warmth because it was afraid. Afraid to die. Afraid to lose consciousness.

-

When they arrived at the apartment the cold floor and darkness welcomed them. Guilt and worry in Jisungs head, maybe he should've informed guards about the cat. Maybe he should've just took the key, maybe he should do it now. Guilt slowly became greed and from that moment he couldn't take off his eyes of the black creature, it was dark and he couldn't see clearly but it was clear in his head how the key looked, its lenght and silverish color that dangled from the collar  that was around animals neck. He wanted to take the key, he needed the key. Its for his sister, for his friends, for his own good. In a trance his hand reached for an animal while in other he held the cat in his jacket, shakingly, his finger brushed on the piece of cloth removing it to reveal the cats full body in which the creature opened its eyes and with its shining orbs stared at the male in dissaproving. His hand now touched the animals fur in which cat winced due to Jisungs cold fingers and sudden contact. It was only a moment when Jisung touched the key and the various of things happened, the lights went on startling the blonde, Hyunjin stayed at the door looking at the other questionably and cat who just now bited the Jisungs palm and fell to the floor out if his arm with a loud 'thud' and a painful meows because of its wound.

"What the fu-" Was only thing that Hyunjin had to say as he hurried to where Jisung stood dumbfounded and held his hand in pain.

"You really brought an animal to this apartment when its not even ours. How irresponsi-" In that moment Hyunjin saw why the Jisung has brought home what he brought, a smile creeped to Hyunjins face and in joy he sat down next to the animal that was laying and breathing heavily.
"YOU CATCHED THE CAT!!"

"Not really, some moron got it into trap and i just rescued it from its death. I even called you, dumbass." Jisung explained as he sat next to Hyunjin on the floor trying to calm the animal as taller shrugged his shoulders pretending he didnt notice the Jisungs call.

"So we just have to take the key and we are free to go? Oh boy, no more living in a shack, nice food and even nicer place to shower. CLEAN WATER, HECK YES! They will be impressed when we get all of that and after it life won't be so gray for us." Excitment was pure on tallers face, he felt relived that he wont need to go trough the same pain again, he would live his life as equal to other districts.

"Yeah... I guess so, but wouldn't it be unfair to just take the key when the animal has no way of fighting back. I just... I don't know what is right anymore." Gazing at the cat, morals were figting in Jisungs head. He really had no idea what to do, he was in the war with peace but eventuality it all goes down to hell. He knew it.

"Its surviving of the fittest. If you dont take the opportunity now someone else will. You know that we need that key, Jisung." Hyunjins mood went noticeably down after Jisungs little sentence. Taller believed that there are no morals when you are trying to survive, when you are fighting with others for a piece of bread that will have to feed you and your family. Its all in strategies, luck and their willpower that they are alive right now, he believes that as a poor person he left his morals a long time ago and that he doesnt need them anymore.

"I know but... Give me a day to decide. I need time to think." He said as the cat let him to touch its fur and Jisung softly pat the creature.

"If you decide to throw away this opportunity, i swear to God Jisung i will take it. Either way we are going to have this, no matter if its you or me, so stop overthinking everything so much. You are pissing me off. Its like you don't even care about what will happen if we lose this opportunity."

Pissed off, brunette slammed the door to his room, not even bothering to say goodnight to the blonde boy with a cat who was left on a cold floor in a hallway.

Time passed and Jisung treated the animals wounds as much as it was possible, looking at the creature who looked as troubled as it was scared and in pain. Jisung felt that way too, he was scared of an outcome, he was in mental pain, his brain once again troubled him.

As he put the animal on his bed and he layed next to it he could only stare at the dark ceiling, guilt eating him alive, crawling like hundreds of bugs into his brain, stinging him, biting him to find a correct answer to the question he should have by tomorrow. His sisters fate was in his hands so he should at least do it for her, right? He couldnt lie that he never wished that he was just a corpse, lifeless, cold, that all his beliefs would dissapear and that he will feel nothing at all. Rest for enternity that wont damage his soul or brain, that won't bring pain to others.

As dark sneaked into his skull, boy was left with his thoughts on a lonely night and with one black cat that was concerned for him. For itself.

Decisions were never easy to make when you yourself don't know whats right.

A/n:

Update after 6 months pog

So yes update from me, im back on wattpad.