Begin [3]

▪▫◼◼▫▪

"Okay, annyeong. I took a rule on this District not so long ago. I tried to make better life for all of you and to make my people happy but every King needs his lover, right?" The prince announced and the crew cheered.

"Stupid, arrogant bastard." Jisung silently muttered and Hyunjin laughed a little for others big hate towards the royalty. Jisung glared at the man on the top of the stage. To Jisung he looked so bored and cold and younger didn't liked that even a little bit. Couldn't he show his people more warmth? Was he really that arrogant?

"To win this competition you will have to do only one thing, to get key from the neck of my black cat." Hyunjin and Jisung opened their mouth wide and looked at each other. Duo couldn't tell if prince was joking or not. They couldn't believe what they just witnessed. The crowd just laughed, it looks like they thought it was joke too, but it wasn't. Minho didn't spare any word after that, his face was unreadable and he just left the stage just like he entered, followed by his guards. At that same moment everyone went crazy and judged princes immaturity of that stupid request. At the other side the mass looked reviled because it sounded more than easy. Catch the cat and bring the key. Easy! But they don't know what is waiting for them.

///🌙///

Right now a lot of people who came are squeezing their way to a line to sign papers to competition. It was hella long and Han and Hwang were more than happy to be somewhere in front, that saved them a lot of hours of waiting in burning sun.

Its middle of autumn and there isn't even rain to begin with. There isn't a sign of a cloud nor a chiller weather, it felt like its middle of summer. Its just sun and colorful red leaves that fallen everywhere around the Districts, making them unforgettably beautiful and stunning. Jisung adores autumn, it makes him remember the happier times and it makes him feel at ease, and the ashy smell of fallen and rotten leaves bring him peace, at the other side Hyunjin was more of a spring person who loved the small newborn plants and cheered the new life, and beautiful smells that the season gave off, so this weather wasn't the one of his favourites.

As I said, row is pretty long and there isn't only gay and bi people. Jisung could swore that there are a lot of pansexuals, asexuals or even straight people who just wanted crown. They were pathetic, relationship without love? It was disgusting to the squirrel looking male, but he is trying to get the crown himself too, not for love, but for power. He thought that he is different since he only wants his sister to do well but, deep inside, he knows that he is not even a tad bit different than other people standing there. And that feeling of uneasiness is eating him alive.

Signing paper wasn't hard. They just wanted their name, surname, code number and district they live in. It was a tad bit unfair. That's what Jisung thought, they will probably make it unfair and get someone form district 3 or some wealthier citizen of other district to win. After all, they probably don't want to prince marry some dirty squirrel who is trying to survive by getting trough trashcans for food and clothes.

After a hour or so, Hyunjin and younger male were heading to apartment where they would stay in. Jisung was scared for his older friend since he said that dark haired boys 'friend' was helping him out. Younger knew that Hyunjin was tend of getting into a trouble and unhealthy relationships with bad people who only wanted the boy for his body and looks. Jisung judged Hyunjin for that in past, he thought that the boy was only messing around with people while he was in need to look out for his sister and get them food and such, they had many conflicts and fights, sometimes Hyunjin wouldn't even dare to come back home for weeks. It was a mess back then, the hardest moments of boys life.

In moments like this his messy relationships were big help, Hyunjin was manipulative and people trusted him easily so often that the boy turned the tables. It was now him that played with those people who honestly disgusted him, even though he knew, what he was doing is wrong but he couldn't help it. In this world he needs to survive and to help his friend and he will do it in any way in possible.

Apartment that Moonbin rented for Hyunjin and Jisung was more than enough for two boys who lived in a shack for most time of their life. Taller boy run to the bed as fast as he got inside, the soft cushion underneath him made the boy sigh in happiness. He can finally live for 2 months normally. 

Hyunjin met Moonbin 2 or 3 years ago, boy couldn't really remember and it don't even matter. In that time, Hwang Hyunjin was in relationship with no one other than Cha Eunwoo. Boy was pretty, smart and funny but he didn't love Hyunjin the way Hyunjin always wanted to be loved, he never experienced his heart to flutter when they touched or kissed. In other words, Hyunjin used the boy because of wealth of the older. As he got bored of that relationship he blamed the older that he cheated on him with Moonbin, Eunwoo's bestfriend. To Hyunjins surprise, other male actually did cheated on him, fucking up with brunette's mind. He thought that he wasn't enough, that he wasn't pretty enough, which was lie, because Hyunjin is stunning. Moonbin apologized a hundred times trough those 2 years, saying that he will do anything to make Hyunjin forgive him. Guilt ate Moonbin alive and Hyunjin just manipulated his feelings back and forth till this day, finnaly accepting apology, but, only if Moonbin help them settle in District 9 till end of competition.

Moonbin never thought of that twice and told cute brunnete that he will gladly help him and his friend with everything they need, after all he was rich. Living in district 3 had its effects.

Jisung was amazed by the cozy apartment and he never in his dreams thought, that he would be staying somewhere this nice. Of the other side, guilt washed over him when he thought how is he here, enjoying himself, while his sister and friends are still in district 10 under the ruins and trash.

"When will hunt start?" Blonde asked the younger male who was rummaging trough closet, trying to find something nice to wear. Their dirty clothes not only disgusted Hyunjin, it will probably disgust the people of this district too.

"It already started when we singed papers." Taller male said calmly, while throwing some shirts and pants at his blonde friend. In that statement Jisung furrowed his brows. It already started?

"Then what are we doing here? LET'S GO TO CATCH THAT CAT." Older, but shorter boy practically screamed, making brunette to shake his head in disagreement. " It's really late and we don't know the streets well. And please, wear something more fashionable first. Our clothes are not impropriate for this district."

"Well, I'm going, I don't care if you like it or not. Where you became such a fashion diva, thought?" Jisung joked while throwing some skinny jeans and navy blue shirt, along with leather jacket, that in Jisung opinion, had too many chains on it. Hyunjin styled Jisungs hair to the side, making him look different. Hyunjin knew that his friend was far away from bad looking but he never knew that he would look this good if he fixes the smallest thing. Like his outfit. Okay outfit is definitely the big thing in looks...

"Woah, I can't let you go now. Someone might rape you if you go out looking like that!" Hyunjin cheered, happy with how his friend was looking right now, pretty smile danced on his face, showing pretty, straight pearls. 

"You are such a flirt, shut up. I'm nowhere near hot."

"Shut up JiJi and go already, I'm tired of your ass." Hyunjin showed older male, outside before closing and locking the door, only to unlock it right after he heard the male exiting the building...

▪▫◼◼▫▪
Black Cat || Minsung

Don't forget to Vote and Comment