Human [20]

▪▫◼◼▫▪

"This one is from District 8, so I guess it is most important that you answer it now. I filled up some of the less important ones, but this pile over there is all the economic related documents that also should be fulfilled as soon as the time allows you, your majesty." Jisung said while sorting papers in front of the prince, who only wanted to slam his head against the deck. There is no doubt that Jisung now has a complete grasp of the job that he was given, which took both Minho and Chan some work off their shoulders. some.

" This one is from Yang Jeongin, District 3. It's some personal matters, I would say, since he addressed it directly to you. I will put it aside to look at it later. I would say this is all for now, your majesty. " Jisung said, putting some of the last of the papers on the prince's desk and getting to his desk, which was right next to Minhos. " Thank you." The Prince sighed and started working in an instant.

"Mr. Han! " A woman in her twenties came through a door, bowing to both Minho and Jisung. " More documents came. We have more for you to handle. Can you please accompany me to the office?" She asked nervously. The presence of a prince had a big impact on all workers, and everyone wanted to leave a good impression.

"Sure thing, Mrs. Kim." Jisung calmly followed the girl to the office that was right next door.

I thought I would die. I am impressed at how you can manage to work by the prince's side every day like it is nothing. I would be too scared to not mess up. I would be too nervous to do any work. He looks very intimidating. " She said as her long black hair in a bun bounced as it wasn't really tightly wrapped. Jisung just laughed at that little statement, as he knows how much Minho complains and acts like a child when papers are in question.

" He isn't that scary, for real," he said, looking over the shoulder of the girl to see piles of documents on the table.

" Say, Jisung. Would you like to dine with me today if you don't have any plans? I've bought this new dress that I would like to wear. The older girl smiled as widely as possible, obviously flirting in some way with the younger, who didn't catch on to it at all. Don't get me wrong, Jisung wasn't dumb, but he was gay. Thinking about females is the last thing he does, and he didn't really experience any flirting, except for Minhos's playfulness when they first met.

I would love to, Mrs. Kim, but as of now I am really busy and I promised to meet a friend already. I'm really sorry. " He sincerely said and apologised for his lack of time, and that girl took it as a rejection, to which she wasn't wrong. She got a little embarrassed that she got refused so quickly and so straightforwardly.

" Oh, no. It's totally okay. This is all for the work today, Mr. Han. You can go now. "

Jisung bowed and quickly returned to the office next door, where Minho was scribbling data on the paper.

" Heartbreaker, huh?" "Prince said" out of the blue.

" Excuse me?"

I mean, you rejected her that fast. I didn't know you had it in you. " Minho teased further, kind of enjoying the fact that Jisung turned the girl down.

" No, you misunderstood, she merely asked me to dine with her because we've been working for quite some time now. I would say we've become quite friends." He tried to get out of the situation, just now realizing that he may have been leading on a girl for some time.

I also didn't expect you to be that dense. So if I asked you to follow me back to my room with the intention of seducing you, would you just agree, thinking it's part of the job? "

" I mean, of course not. For obvious reasons, we aren't even that close, but if it was part of my schedule and job, I would. I still don't see how it all matters. I just want to work in peace. How do you even know the conversation me and Mrs. Kim had? "