Hide [12]

▪▫◼◼▫▪

Scared, with clouded thoughts filled with confusion, Jisung entered the apartment not even guessing what he would find on his couch. Hyunjin and some boy making out, they were so into it that they couldn't even notice the steps when Jisung entered the room, nor did they heard him closing it and running away. Everything today happened too fast, without any warning, without any explanations or a sign. It was just a thing after thing, happening, connecting.

-

Light bulbs shone, the small beam of light only reached the doorsteps that were 2 meters away from the streetlight, leaving the rest either in dimmed view or in complete darkness. Melody of the night, birds and bugs, especially crickets, may be the only thing that can break the awkward silence between earth and sky in such a time, but. But. There was more to it, if one would stop and listen carefully, if they tried to sink into the sound of nature they would be able to hear soft humming of a young man dressed in black.

His eyes seemed to glow in the night, but they also were well hidden, waiting, preying on something that's yet to come. Yet to arrive. As the night got chillier,man would move as much to keep himself warm as much as possible, without any complaining he waited in the cold weather. At the end it was worth it, all the waiting and freezing when he saw the tiny figure stepping out of the apartment block and straight into under the light of the streetlight, panting softly. He seemed panicked, struggling to catch his breath but still managing to, he straightened up, regaining his posture and then confidently smiled like he didn't looked at the edge of the breakdown back then.

Person in shadows could only chuckle and smile at the sight of the blonde and its dumbness, he knew there was something wrong with the boy. That's why he came after all, to check up on him, to make sure that he is okay so he followed the boy. Not the smartest decision he could have made but to him it seemed more stalkish to just come out of the totally not dark alley and to say 'yeah I wanted to check up on you. ' , this way he could pretend he bumped into him on the road as he was heading somewhere. And where? He can probably think bout that part later, or not answer that question if it gets asked, he isn't obligated to answer anything. At the end he maybe won't even need to reveal himself, he just wants to check up if the boy is really good and then he can leave, but deep inside he knows that he is the one who needed to talk with blonde, not because the boy he waited for was probably upset over the things that happened, but because he was upset, he is the one that needs comfort more than anyone and to be reassured that everything is okay. At least for now.

"Hey, Jisung!!" Raspy voice came from the other side of the street. Short, dark male made his way to the boy he just called out for, his hands were full with all sorts of mechanical parts so he just bumped shoulders with a blonde as a greeting.
"Where are you heading to this late?"

"Just taking a walk to clear my head. What's up with all those wires and batteries?" Curiously he took one of the bigger batteries, the ancient cylindrical lithium-ion rechargeable battery that people used back in the days before war happened for all sort of stuff. It was an old model, signaling that Changbin could only find it from trashers in this district or someone scammed him, selling him it instead of normal ones.

"Those are barely in use anymore these days, better go back and buy proper one before its too late." Panic filled Changbins eyes as he quickly snatched the battery from Jisungs hands, muttering that he already knew that, storming to where he previously were going to. Weird. Was only that came to Jisungs mind but Changbin was probably embarrassed about not knowing to tell apart the batteries so blonde just shrugged it off as he continued his little walk with man right on his tail.

He walked in circles, waiting for night to strike at least 2am so he can go back home, hoping that the boy who was in his apartment was already gone and that Hyunjin isn't going back to the old habits again. To his luck when he finally got back to the apartment block that he considered a home for some time now, no strangers were inside and Hyunjin was sleeping like a rock in his pink pajamas with smile on his face. Jisung was relieved that younger didn't go anywhere after that scene and that he is asleep, looking rather fine, only one who wasn't reviled was the boy in the streets who didn't got courage to step out of shadows and talk with smaller male, at least he didn't had courage tonight.

-

"You got it? Damn, I couldn't believe when you said you actually saw one. Its rechargeable so it won't be problem to figure out how. "

"Yeah, I also run into Jisung. I almost freaked out when he told me that they aren't in use anymore , I didn't know he knew about these stuff and I probably looked like idiot when I run off."

"He is from district 10, he used to see this stuff all the time but to be honest I don't trust that guy, I don't like that you and Felix are hanging with him. Remember, you are doing this for Felix, don't let the strays intervene into your plans. "

"I mean, maybe he can be useful. He is not really that bad. He is just a kid from the streets, same as me. "

"He is after the crown, we don't know his intentions so stay on the watch. You know the best that life isn't all about rainbows and marshmallows. "

▪▫◼◼▫▪

Note;

I bring you very lazy and probably the worst chapter I ever wrote.

From now on I will be updating every Monday. I made schedule for myself that has been working pretty good for now so I will be able to update once a week.

We are diving into the StOrYyY, shit is yet to come and happen.