Want So Bad [29]

Something tickled Jisung on the face and he was getting more and more annoyed as time went by as he just woke up and had no strength to lift up his arm even. Eventually, his eyes fluttered open and he became aware of the weight on his body, and the boy who was so peacefully sleeping cuddled up to his chest. The only problem was the fluff of hair that reached Jisung's nose, tickling him constantly. He gently patted the head of his now boyfriend who just murmured something in his sleep before stretching his body and opening his eyes as well. Jisung found it cute how even his mannerisms are so cat-like. "Hey, baby," Minho muttered before snuggling further into Jisung's chest. Jisung's heart beat loudly, he never knew that he could wake up feeling this soft, this peaceful in a warm bed and with the person that to him was becoming his lighthouse.

"How did you sleep?" Jisung asked sleepy Minho who was leaning more into Jisung's hand on his head, younger found it so adorable that he couldn't help his smile. "Not enough, I want to sleep cuddled up like this more." He said before placing a soft kiss on youngers lips and then going back into snuggling him. "Well, you woke me up so we have to suffer together." 

"If I have to do anything with you then it's not suffering." Minho was being cheesy all of a sudden to which Jisung just rolled his eyes and sighed. "I still remember when you scared me for life after I got you in cat form to sleep at my place just to find you naked in my bed the next morning. I will never recover."

 "From my hot body?" Minho teased now hovering over the younger with a little smirk and a mischievous glimpse in his eyes. Jisung just looked away with a pink hue spreading from his neck to his round cheeks. "I can show it to you again if you want." Minho teased further while the younger just pushed him away "Stop teasing me." He said in a demanding voice while switching their positions, now Minho under him wrapping his hands around his waist. "What if I am not teasing~ After all you asked me to make you fall in love with me." Minho made fun of the younger further who just went red in the face and gently hit him while they continued to jokingly flirt before the big doors of Minho's room swung open to reveal an angry Chan who was ready to blow up the whole mansion if needed.

"Seriously, Minho. This is what you two have been doing and this is why you are late. I might have to remind you that you have your duties before you have your little boyfriend. I can see why Jisung wasn't in his room either now. You better get up now I won't mention this twice. You are the next big king of this district and you must think of the future of the people. Can you please behave for once, for fucks sake? I am so tired of cleaning up after your messes and working overtime.." It felt like a whole storm was unleashed within Chan who got out of the room as fast as he got in, furious and irritated... Minho's mood went visibly down and he just got up from the bed but not before placing a faint forehead kiss on his boyfriend's head. He looked like he had a lot to say but decided not to, partially knowing that what Chan said was true.

 "Min-" Jisung started but the older cut him off. "Not now Jisung. He is right, let's meet up later baby, take a day off, and visit Gerard. The old man probably misses you." Minho stated while he changed clothes. Jisung just shyly looked away and wondered how older was so nonchalant about things like these. "But I want to help." Jisung genuenly said but Minho just shook his head.

"I want to work alone today and I need to have a talk with Chan." 

***

Wandering through the well-known streets by now of a district, gray pavement below the younger's feet as he nervously played with the strings of his shirt that got loose. He was heading to the small mechanic shop down the road. The scent of oil and the chime of the bell that rang filled the air as Jisung went in, he sat at the small table as the old man who had a broad smile hugged him tightly. "Ah, Jisung! Welcome back, how was the trip, son?" Gerard asked enthusiastic and cheerful as ever, Jisung couldn't help but smile at the man back.