One of few [17]

Even though the day was more shocking to Jisung than he originally planned, blonde could say that he slept pretty well in the marvelous  mansion.  He shared small employee  room with two more people that worked in there, avoiding their questions wasn't as easy as he thought it would be. After all, people are curious creatures, news spread fast about a complete outsider working by prince's side. A position that wasn't easy to obtain and was only granted to the closest people prince had and his personal guard Chan, in that whole picture Jisung didn't belong anywhere. People had their doubts and they questioned situation even more because not only they never heard of Jisung, it was also extremely suspicious that he was staying in the employees room. It indicated that he wasn't anyone of importance, not to people or nobility, and not to prince. Then on the other hand they made their own rumours, shared their own doubts and stories on what they think its true on Jisungs first day there. Some of them knew that Minho himself was quite an oddball when it came to such things, other thought that prince wouldn't be that reckless to just hire anyone so they put their trust into Jisung and  didn't try to pry as much, respecting his privacy and secrets. Well most of them did.

Morning seemed to came quicker then usual and that was the cue for Jisung to tidy up himself and the bed while waiting for guard to rescue him to his majesty Lee Minho. While they walked to the other side of a mansion Jisung observed the walls and interior decoration and design of the building. He had no knowledge whatsoever if its right or not, he just knew that to him it looked expensive and pretty, but also somehow uncomfortable and empty. Only thing that it made Jisung remember that this huge building was a home actually were paintings and photos on the walls of Lee family.

They arrived at the corridor where most of the job was done for the district itself, so the atmosphere was different as well. Walls were bare, but doors were double winged and every door had its label to who the office belonged even though it probably didn't mattered anyway since people who worked in that area knew it by the heart. The last door in the corridor was Minhos, it was just a normal sized door with some golden curves there and there, it was easy to tell it from others because of an additional ornaments but it wasn't anything too flashy.

Guard knocked on it three times, sound of heavy wood filled the silent atmosphere until the stern yet soft voice signaled to whoever is outside of it to come in. Guard opened the door, hand motioned Jisung to come which he quickly obeyed without any word scared that peace of the air will break under any word he mutters.

Office was plain yet big, only thing that made it look somehow full were boxes and boxes of files and paperwork, probably unfinished or ready to ship to the central. In the middle next to the wall was where Minho was seated on his desk that was as well full with papers and miniature things that Jisung never saw before, he could've only guess that it was some kind of decoration. Windows were minimal and small in his office, light that was in the room was mostly artifical due to lack of windows.

"It's because of assassination attempts that windows are small and barely there. Now if you would like to focus, I would explain what will you have to do in your stay here." Minho said while patting the orange furball that was seated in his lap, one of the three cats he possessed.

" Yes, your majesty. " The bitter taste left his mouth after saying the honorifics that were meant for the person that was seated across him enjoying the moment.

"Well then, we can't trust you with any important paperwork since we are not aware of your motives, your district probably haven't taught you to fill any forms anyway but that's also not the problem. Most that you will be doing these days is collecting and sorting some papers for me, it won't be much of a work so I will have someone teach you how to fill them right and how to respond to them and if that goes well I may even give you a raise. " Minho explained glancing over some papers he had in the hand before continuing." And if it doesn't go well I will just use you as delivery boy since servants aren't allowed in these corridors and i would like a cup of tea or a snack then and there. That's mostly all, Chan would be here in an hour or so to give you the files and papers that need to be sorted and he will explain it futhermore for you, until then u can sit yourself in the desk to the right. "

" I understand. "

Not a single remark left Jisungs mouth, in Minhos surprise but he was incredibly satisfied that boy has been obeying him and doing so far so good.

With no time to lose, Prince started filling out forms and papers as quickly as he could. Paperwork never settled right with him, if he had saying in this he would've banned all the papers in the world so that he wouldn't need to fill one ever again. Only thing keeping Minho sane from piles of work was his sense of duty and dedication to his people who he loved dearly, with all his heart.

Sound of scribbling on the paper and Jisung shaking his leg in the seat was only thing heard in the room, sometimes additional sighs from Minhos mouth escaped from depths of his misery and theyve been letted out in hope that it will make him any less bored.

Jisung looked at the older like he saw something incredible, he found himself quite amazed by how hard "arrogant" Prince has been working his ass off. On the other side he was also amazed how can older look so good in any situation given, it was annoying how good he looked while literally just frowning at the piece of dead wood. As he didn't want to admit, it was clear as day that Jisung built up a little respect for Minho after watching him work like there is no tommorow, and small glances from Minho to him when older felt that younger looked at him for a bit too long, his little chuckles after every time he caught younger looking, it did a lot of weird things to Jisung and he didn't like it. He didn't like it because somewhere deep inside Jisung still despised everything his royalty was.

Chan came in shortly after that, taking Jisung to a room next door while explaining many things that had to be done, leaving Minho alone in the office wishing for lunch to come faster because he had an already made up plan to take Jisung to a stroll. If only time could pass faster...

Black Cat|| Minsung
Don't forget to vote and comment

A/n: umm.. Hi? Short one and now I will dissappear again...