Mixed [19]

▪️⬛▪️

The last couple of days spent in the mansion weren't anything special to Jisung. Most of his time was spent in an office, learning how to do paperwork, which he surprisingly became very good at. That small additional help took so much off the Minhos' backs, so they were able to catch breaks more often than usual.

In those days, the two of them didn't really speak that much since both had their duties to attend to, but both were now and then reminded of the night when they snuggled below the stars for the sake of an unspoken comfort. Hyunjin had been calling a lot lately, worried about his younger friend, who had reassured him that everything was fine and in order.In reality, many things didn't sit well with Jisung in this situation, but he had no time or safe space to complain about it to his best friend.

Well, except for today. Today was the day off for the people working in the Minhos mansion. It was some kind of a holiday everywhere all across the districts. Even though district 9 never celebrated it in any kind of way, the day itself felt like a celebration since everyone went out in town to treat themselves, which attracted merchants and large variations of food stalls.

Jisung promised to spend the day with Felix and Hyunjin, who will, of course, bring their boyfriends.He'll be third, no, fifth wheeling the entire time, which he didn't mind as long as he could see his friends having fun.

"Jisungie!" The deep voice of a freckled male rang through Jisung's ears as the Australian literally glued himself to the blonde. "There, there. I missed you too, crackhead." Petting his head as Australian only squeezed Han harder.

"I missed you. I hope Min isn't giving you a hard time. "

"Don't worry, Lix, if I don't get him, karma will." Jisung joked until he heard a more than familiar voice. Speaking of the wolf, Minho was behind him. At that moment, Jisung knew he fucked up.

"You are already badmouthing me and it hasn't been a week. What will I do with you, Han Jisung?" There behind him stood Minho in some type of black cloak, covered from head to toe. Only bits of his hair were poking in some places out of the hood, but other than that, no one could've told that it was Minho unless he looked right at them, and no one will be able to tell by his hair either because there are hundreds of people with the same shade of brown hair out there.

" You are looking like a walking trash bag." Felix commented on Minho's very questionable attire of the day, earning a little chuckle from Jisung.

"No, but for real, what is that outfit for? Have you joined a circus or something? You look hella suspicious. " Changbin, who was approaching them and overheard the conversation, chipped in as he got closer to the trio, kissing his boyfriend's forehead.

I am just hiding from Chan as usual. I didn't want to be locked down on such a cheerful day." Minho answered unbothered since hiding from Chan has become a daily activity for him.

Soon, they began chatting for some time, waiting for Hyunjin and his boyfriend to arrive. For the first time, Jisung realized that the large social divide between him and Minho wasn't all that great. It didn't matter who was of higher status at the time to the boys because they were just being boys, enjoying their lives together, seizing the moment. Soon enough, two boys who were late showed up. They quickly apologised and Hyunjin introduced Seungmin to everyone, who just shyly said 'hi'. It didn't take Seungmin long to merge into the group and to start talking more freely and joking around. The boys learned that Seungmin was extremely sarcastic, he liked to joke around, and his main target of bullying was Changbin.

Okay, okay, but for real, we've been standing there for an hour. "Where do you guys want to go?" Felix quickly interrupted the conversation, which sounded more like the bullying of Changbin that everyone was involved in.