Prologue

I love you. Three words have a lot of meaning. Maybe she fell in love, or maybe she just idolized someone. Gaano mo ba kadalas sabihin ang salitang I love you? To your parents, to your loved ones, or even sa iyong kamag-anak.

I know it's kind of cheesy, but you know what I love about you. It is something that makes us feel doubtful and shy if we're going to say those words. We ask ourselves. Are we going to say it or not?

The word I love you is really hard to say, even though it's just a simple e word
Especially to our parents, sometimes we forget to say I love you for what they've done. We forgot to say thank you for everything that they sacrificed.

I love you is something that means you love someone. I love you is something that he or she really likes, and you don't want to lose her.
Kaso may umepal. She doesn't know the meaning of I love you, or maybe because iyon na yung perspective nya. Like, what the heck? She doesn't say those words. And I don't know why...

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events, businesses, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or Any resemblance to an actual person or actual events is purely coincidental.

Don't judge me if you encounter incorrect grammar. Tao lang po ako nagkakamali, at least we learn from those mistakes... Charr..Mabait po ako sa mabait at isa pa sige I judge nyo na nga itong gawa ko ahahahaha judge ko na din para sabay sabay na tayong mangjudge...

_____________________blacklydner

Thank you so much.