CHAPTER 21

Josh's POV

I was so upset. Not to her, but to myself. I don't want to have this fucking breakup. This is so crazy.

I left for her house. Mixed emotions ang aking nararamdaman. It seems like I go back to the past, wherein I was alone.

I guess I can't get to sleep right now. Iniisip ko parin ang nangyari lalo na yung sinabi nya sakin. "IT'S JUST A MISTAKE." Paulit-ulit na binubulong ng isip ko.

"So she thought all of this was a mistake? Is she doesn't love me? I love her and I'm ready to love her no matter what happens, but it seems like she doesn't love me. Or she can't love? Arrrrrrr" paikot-ikot ako sa kama ko at halos nalibot ko na ang kama ko sa kakaisip sa kanya.

SVIS

Papasok ako ng school when I saw Keziah hiding on the wall. I just pretend that I didn't see her. When I near my block. I heard someone talking to someone.

"Have you heard Josh and Keziah broke up? said girl number one.

"Really, why?"

"I guess pinaglalaruan nya lang tayo. And im sure Josh is toying with Keziah. Who knows right? We don't know if Josh really loves her. Keziah is not a girl dream type at wala sa kanya yung characteristic na magugustuhan ni Josh."

Natigil ang kanilang chismihan. When I'm meddling around them.

"Mmmmmmmmm" sign ng narinig ko yung pinag-uusapan nila. They immediately went to their proper seat when they saw me.

Nothing happened today. Naubos lang ang oras ko sa room. Hindi ko na rin naintindihan ang mga pinagsasasabi ni ms. sa unahan.

Lumabas na lang ako ng room. Pumunta ako sa golf field. Nakita ko si keziah. She's reading a book while walking. Nagulat ako ng may dadaan na nag-iiskate board. Kaya mabilis ko syang hinikit papunta sa akin. Nagulat naman sya ng makita nya ako. Nakita ko pa ang pagkakailang nya ng makita nya ako.

Thanks," and" then she walked so fast after that word.

I sighed! I call her Kaya Napatigil Sya.

Lumapit ako sa kanya to talk to her.

"Keziah! Please don't do this to me. I can't."

"Josh, we already talked about this. I told you, I'm not suitable for you."

"But how can I move on if my feelings still love you? I'm not going to force you to answer this, but please accept my feelings again."

Josh,"  I say,stop her from talking.

"Don't answer my question today. Just think about it. If you're going to accept my feelings again or not,"

Tomorrow morning. I saw her walking to the lobby. She didn't see me. I just ignored her. I let her make the decision.

Another morning. She thinks I didn't see her. She tried to hide behind the wall. I just pretend that I didn't see her, even though I did.

The next morning. I go to the cafeteria. When she sees me walking to her, She suddenly went to the comfort room with her cousin.

The next morning. I went to the library when she accidentally slept on the floor. But Hanz went to her to ask her. "Arrckkkkk that Hanz. Do he think Keziah fell in love with him in just one? Keziah, come on, how long do you do this? Tssss, I don't care. I'll never give up on you.".

The next morning. Nothing happen.

The next morning. ........

The next morning...