CHAPTER 23

Josh POV

"So here's a plan. We're going to pretend that you guys really kidnaped by someone else. Basta by someone. Ok and then of course. Magpapanick yung mommy mo Josh. So we're going to text her. We're going to set you free after namin hingin yung kailangan namin. And then. Your mom asks you if you're ok. And then syempre sasabihin mo. You are. After nun. You're going to ask your mother to not marry me instead keziah. That's it. " anya nat.

"Nat, do you think my mom believed in that? You know my mom. Her decisions will definitely be her decisions."

"Josh, try nga diba? Besides, this is all for your sake. Saka napanood ko na ito sa movie and nagwork naman siya. We're just here to help you. You both. So here's your phone and call your mom now."

Phone ringing............

"O my gosh, Josh, where are you now? I'm literally panicking right now."

"Mom, don't be shocked. I was kidnapped by someone. Please help me."

Hindi agad nakapagsalita si mom. It sounds like she really believed in my act.

"Where are you now?"

Biglang inagaw ng fake kidnaper yung phone ko.

"Hello. Ito ba yung mommy ni josh. Mukha atang nagpapanick ka na ngayon. Ok, I'm going to let go of your son if you do my requisitions. Ok, listen carefully. Just let your son what he needs. Kung anong gusto nya yun. His decisions will definitely be his decisions. That's it. Understand?"

"Mom, please just do what she wants." Anya ko na natatawa na sa mga pinaggagagawa namin.

Hindi na sumasagot si mom. Hanggang sa biglang may lumabas sa likod namin with the police. Nagulat ako ng nakita ko si mom.

"Kidnap huh? You guys are so pity. Do you think I'm a fool? Josh hindi nyo ako maloloko. Akala nyo ba hindi ko alam ang mga pinaggagawa nyo. With your plan. Oo sinundan ko kayo. When i see you josh taken by someone else. Sumunod ako hanggang dito. So your plan didn't works. Nat, iha don't involve yourself here. Hindi mo ba gusto anak ko? Iha magugustuhan mo din sya. And you! Rude, pathetic girl. How many times do i have to tell you. That you and my son aren't fit to each other. I'm just imagine you guys are been together but i'm vomiting inside. Nakakasuka ka. Just get your face out of here. Lahat kayo. Alis. Except you Josh. Sumunod ka sa akin. "

"I'm sorry, guys." Anya ko sa kanila.

Nasa bahay na kami at panay parin ang sermon ni mom.

"O my gosh, Josh. Napatama ba yung ulo mo sa pader at parang nasisiraan ka na ng bait. Hindi kayo bagay ni keziah. Mahirap bang intindihin yun."

"Mom, I love her. At hindi napatama ulo ko sa wall. Kailan mo ba matatanggap si keziah? I know she's just an ordinary girl. But she's my girl."

"Naririnig mo ba yang sinasabi mo? Keziah is not the perfect guy for you. Go to your room now."

My mom locked me up in my room.

"Hindi ka makakaalis dyan. Yan ang bagay sayo. Baka sakaling matauhan ka sa mga pinaggagagawa mo. Plus, watch your words, Josh. Hindi mo alam kung anong pwede kung gawin kay keziah kapag patuloy mo paring gagawin yang gusto mo."

"Mom, open the door. Just open the door now. Don't hurt her, please. Ok, fine."

Sabay bukas ni mom ng pinto.

"I'll do everything you want, but please don't hurt her."

"Tsssss. Good to hear that. Madali ka naman palang kausap anak. So tomorrow morning, you are not allowed to talk to her. Just ignore her, Josh. Understand?"