AUTHOR'S NOTE

Yehey!!!! Tapos na sya ohhhh!!!!!!!

Ok, so before I give my gratitude to all of you, I would like to say sorry for waiting for such a long time. This is actually two years of writing. "The day she said I loved" was the first story that I made. I started to write a story when I was inspired by watching K-dramas and also by reading a story. I tried to write this story without even knowing someone would appreciate my work or read it.

Nevertheless, I just love to write. That's all. I'm not expecting someone to read my story because I'm not a good writer. I'm just an ordinary writer who believes something. I'm just an illusyunado sabi nga ng iba. But I love to write. I love this path.

Ok, so before, I decided to make this a happy ending story, but as time goes by, I realize what if I put something sad in it?A line that everyone gets hurt. I'm sorry again if you really love happy endings, but I am trying to add something new to this.

Akala ko masaya na, but sorry, I just want to go into your heart to use the needle, para naman masaktan ka ng very light.

Ok, I'm very chatty, but in these notes, I just want to express my gratitude to everyone who went with me until the end of this story. Who bears me to those who wait? Sorry na. Medyo naging busy lang talaga.

Anyway, thank you so much, guys. You guys are super awesome.

I hope you like this story. Share this story with your friends, loved ones, family, and peers, and don't forget to send your comment after you read it. Goodbye everyone, and see you in my next story.

_____________________blacklydner

Thank you so much.