Chapter 16 : The All Day Breakfast

Mark P.O.V.

I woke up in an unfamiliar place. Instead of my regular single bed, I was in a huge, fluffy, king sized bed. As I sat up, yesterday started flowing in. In the café with Kiana. Hitting Frank. Franchesca. Frank. Whatever. Getting into that fight, and break-up, with Kiana. Entering the Four Seasons. I glanced over to the alarm clock, and it warned me that it was already three in the afternoon.

Getting up from the bed, I realized I hadn't brought any spare clothes with me. I was too much of in a hurry to grab any before I stormed out of the suite. Shopping first then.

As I walked out of the New York Mall and into the open air, I started to think of things to do. I didn't want to go back to the suite yet, and face everyone there. Not after what I did.

"Thank you," I thanked the girl that handed me my coffee. Of course, I didn't miss that seductive smile she gave me, but I had no time for that. Not to mention she was somewhere past the twenty-five line. I was in some random café in Central Park, and rather… bored. Where ever I looked, it was all too familiar. Couples, tourists, plants. Everything. I've seen it all before. But when I looked over to the other side of the café, something caught my eye. Two people, both with brown hair (although one did have some sort of red tint in it), were pretty much arm in arm. The girl had her arms wrapped around the guy's waist, and the guy had his right arm slung around her shoulders. I watched him lean in, and kiss her on the forehead. For some odd reason, I felt a tiny, tiny pang of jealousy.

I examined them closer, leaning in discreetly. Then, as I started to recognize who those two were, I gasped.

Franchesca P.O.V.

"Your still here?" I questioned Anthony. I had just woken up, and still, Anthony was snuggled on my right side. He had his arm over my waist, and honestly, it was crushing my stomach.

"Hmm…" I tried to pry his arm off of me, but damn was this boy strong.

"Dude, stop. You're squishing me."

"Huh?" Anthony propped himself on his elbow and got his arm off me. He kept his eyes glued to me, though.

"What happened?" Last night was still a little groggy, and I needed refreshing. A lot of refreshing.

"You seriously don't remember?" I shook my head, and Anthony sighed. "I guess the sleep didn't help too much."

"Guess not."

"Yeah. Tell me about it.

"Anyway, so Mark hit you, and crush you weren't able to get enough oxygen because of your corset-thing. So I had to tear it away."

"YOU HAD TO DO WHAT?!" Only then did I notice that I was lacking the tight feeling I normally have in my chest area, and I self-consciously covered up my chest by wrapping my arms around myself.

"Chill, Chesca. It was either that, or I let you die. I couldn't let that happen." Anthony ran a hand through his reddish-brown hair. "Could we just go back to sleep? I'm still kinda tired."

"What time is it?" I looked around for a clock.

"It's only, like, noon."

"Where's Paul and Derek?" While I was looking around for a clock, I saw that their beds were made. Empty.

"Dunno." His eyes furrowed in confusion. He lifted up the covers, walked over to his side table, and picked up his phone. "Uh, they're boxing at the gym." Anthony dropped his phone on his bed, and walked back to snuggle into mine again.