00.020

"I want to meet up," Newt said into the phone as Thomas squeezed his hand in support.

Brenada laughed loudly through the receiver. "You want to meet up? Because you beat the pack and it was a dead end? Now you want my help for what? You think I'm that stupid."

"How do I know if it's a dead end!? You think I'm smart enough to-"

"You're smart enough to force a video link through Janson's computer."

Newt felt his blood run cold. "You know about that?"

"Of course I do, you think I'm stupid or something?"

Newt swallowed and leaned into Thomas a bit. "What do you want from us?"

"Janson, I need to find Janson."

"I don't know where he is?!" Newt snapped.

"But you've been lying to me."

"How the fuck have I been lying to you?!" Newt snapped. "I'm trying to make sure you don't murder my freinds."

Brenda was quiet for a moment. "You don't know? Oh my god you don't know?!"

"Know what?!"

"You've helped me more than you even think." With that Brenda hung up the phone.

Newt stared at the deadline and shook his head. "That bitch is insane."

"What did she say?" Minho asked.

"She said there was something I don't know and I've been lying to her?"

"What the hell could we not possibly know?"

"Hey," Teresa said as she turned her computer around. "Every time I try and go on the game my screen goes black and it's just beeping."

Newt made a face. "Well that's weird."

"Hold on Newt shut up." Thomas put his hand in front of his face and closed his eyes.

Minho made a face. "The fuck is this kid on?"

Thomas opened his eyes suddenly. "It's not beeping, it's morse code, get a pen!"

"God Tom you're so sexy!" Teresa exclaimed as she scrambled to grab a pen and paper and thrusted it into his hands.

Everyone was silent as they huddled around Thomas and the computer, watching him slowly write down dashes and dots.

"What does it say?" Minho whispered.

Teresa smacked him upside the head. "Shut the fuck up."

"It's an address and a time," Thomas mumbled as he scribbled more on the pad. "I-It's signed."

"By who?" Newt asked.

"I can only pick up the J then the rest is glitchy."

"Great so it could be Janson or Jorge," Minho scoffed.

"Yeah not too helpful, where is this meetup place?" Newt asked.

Thomas typed something into his phone then showed it to Newt. "About a half hour away, date and time is tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" Teresa asked. "Do we go?"

"I think we should. We're all there this time. They can't do anything against the four of us."

"Unless they have guns." Thomas huffed.

"We have to go!" Teresa exclaimed. "We're so close here!"

"I agree," Newt said. "But I think I should go alone."

"Fuck that!" Thomas snapped.

"Yeah I agree with him, Newt what the hell?" Minho frowned.