00.006

Newt had a headache that monday when he went back to school. He didn't sleep well the entire weekend. The garage was non stop playing the pack Kilee had gotten from the black auction. So far everything seemed quite uneventful. It was hard, like really hard. They'd barely made it through the first boss due to the amount of times they died. On the bright side it did give them so much xp, they were all up almost 3 whole levels which actually is quite a lot. As they went though, Newt got more and more skeptical, there's no way Lizzy could have done this herself. Before she...stopped playing, she barely had hit 75 and they were having troubles getting through it with four almost 160s.

When Newt got to his class, he instantly put his arms on his desk and rested his head on them. He was exhausted and his head was pounding. The last thing he wanted to do was listen to his teacher drone on about things he didn't care about and pretend to listen to what his classmates who he cared even less about had to say. He needed a nap, maybe he'd even pretend to be dead so that he didn't have to get on the game tonight.

"Hey Newt!" Someone sounded from above him.

Newt groaned loudly as he lifted his head, unfortunately recognizing the voice. "What?"

Chuck was standing by his desk with his stupid teir nine shirt on again. How often did he wash that? Probably pretty often by the chipping on the edges of the decal. Oh wait Chuck was saying something.

"Sorry what?" Newt asked, blinking a few times.

"I asked if you wanted to come sit with me and my friends at lunch."

"Uh...why?"

"What do you mean why?" Chuck looked actually confused. "You always sit alone."

"I like sitting alone."

"No one likes sitting alone," Chuck said softly.

"Well I do!" Newt snapped. He was not in the mood for this today.

"Hey Chuck!" Another boy appeared behind him, he had shorter hair freckles all over his face.

"Hey Aris."

The boy looked at Newt who just rolled his eyes but jerked his hand in a wave anyways. "Newt."

The boy's eyes widened. "You're the one in the garage?"

Newt groaned louder and covered his face with his hands. "Chuck you told people?!"

"I wasn't supposed to?" Chuck asked as his cheeks tinged red.

Newt let out a breath. "Can you just leave me alone please?"

"You should totally raid with us some time!" Aris exclaimed excitedly, ignoring Newt totally.
Chuck actually looked a little guilty as he watched Aris barade Newt with questions.

"Can I raid with you guys sometime?!" Aris asked as he clasped his hands together.

"No!" Newt finally snapped. "No! Bloody fuckin hell no! I hate it enough here as it is. I don't want to bring school into the game."

Aris looked a little taken aback at that.

Newt took that as his chance. "If I was bad at the game you wouldn't even be talking to me right now so just please leave me alone." It came out as more of a beg then an order but Aris put his hands up in surrender and sat down at his desk.

"You're kind of a dick Newt," Chuck said as he frowned.

Newt held up his middle finger at him. "Blow me."

Chuck's eyes widened comically at that and he threw himself down into his seat. He almost looked like he was pouting but then again wasn't Newt doing the same?