00.013

Newt, Thomas and Teresa just stood there with their mouths open, like they were too in shock to say anything.

The ramen noodle boy stood there also, looking extremely confused with noodles dangling from his mouth.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" Teresa suddenly screamed. "You're alive?!'

"Yeah of course I'm alive what the fuc-" The boy's eyes widened and he physically dropped the ramen noodle bowl on the floor, sending its contents all over the porch. "No.Fucking.Way."

Teresa made eye contact with him, his eyes were still blown as he whispered softly.
"Del?"

"Yes you dumb fuck!" Teresa yelled again as she threw her arms around his shoulders. Minho grinned as he wrapped his arms around her and lifted her off the ground.

"Don't worry you guys are next!" Minho exclaimed over the girl's shoulder.

"I thought you were dead you bastard!" Teresa's words were muffled in his shoulder. "You better have a good fucking excuse!"

Minho gently put her down. "I'll explain in a sec."

"I don't know which one of you is which..." Minho started as he yanked both Newt and Thomas to him in a hard hug.

Newt was squished awkwardly against Minho's right side with Thomas on the other. In reality, Newt didn't mind. He hugged Minho back tightly, fisting his hand in the back of his shirt. He was alive. He was fine, he smelled like ramen, but he was fine.

"You had us so worried you dipshit!" Thomas scolded as he pulled back and smacked Minho's head.

"Ow!" Minho yelped. Then he grabbed Thomas' face and pursed his lips. "Hmmm...Oben?"

Thomas nodded.

Minho clasped his hands over his heart as he turned to Newt, then he dropped to one knee and held out his hands. "Sang, I can't believe I'm in the presence of such a legand..."

"Get up you bloody idiot!" Newt snapped as his cheeks heated up.

Minho was grinning as he stood up. "Wow you're not at all what I was expecting...any of you."

"How so?" Thomas asked.

Minho pointed to him. "You're like a weirdly sexy nerd who gives off too strong of bottom vibes." Then he pointed to Newt. "You look like you eat nothing but lucky charms but also kinda like one of those kids who would hiss at me in the hallway at school." Last he pointed to Teresa. "And you're hot."

"I don't even like lucky charms!" Newt protested.

"Okay, like this was the best surprise ever, but why the hell are you guys here?" Minho asked.

"Can we go inside?" Thomas asked. "I'm fucking exausted. I took a train to Newt's house then we drove here, I want to sit."

"Oh shit yeah!" Minho opened the door wider. "Ma I got friends spending the night!" He called into the house.

"She doesn't speak the best english, so just try your best," Minho said as they walked into the house.

Minho's grandma was the definition of a sweet old lady. She had grey hair tied in a bun with a little ribbon and she was wearing an apron. She waved to them and looked at Minho. "Your friends?"

Minho nodded and muttered something to her in a language Newt didn't understand.

After they exchanged a couple of sentences, Minho gave her a thumbs up which she shook her head at.

"Alright guys, follow me to my man cave."

"Your man cave?" Newt scoffed and Minho just held his finger to his lips.