00.014

"WICKED stuff first? Fun stuff later?" Minho asked as he tapped his knees. They were all in his room with the door shut. Minho was criss crossed on the floor, Teresa was on her stomach across his throw rug, Thomas was sprawled across Minho's little chair and Newt was on the bed. Newt was practically hanging over the edge and he kept flicking Minho's ear.

"What do you mean by fun stuff?" Thomas asked from his spot.

Thomas had on a long sleeve shirt with a big t-shirt over it. He had on jeans that looked really good on him and his stupid beanie again. God Newt hated him. He didn't even have to try.
Minho grinned and slid a mostly full handle of vodka out from under his bed. "The fun fun stuff."

Teresa rolled her eyes. "You're such a dweeb."

"You're just jealous," Minho retorted back.

"That you smuggle sin juice into your room?" Thomas snorted.

"We could play a drinking game!" Minho exclaimed.

Newt felt himself smile softly as he remembered the first time he drank. Eden flashed her tits at the liquor store for some guy to buy them a six pack of beer. They drank in the pit, him Lizzy and Eden. They didn't even get drunk but pretended that they did which just made them all laugh until their chests hurt.

"WICKED stuff first though," Teresa said as she raised an eyebrow at him. "That's what dragged us all the way out here."

Minho grinned. "Hey on the good side it got Sang over there to finally show his face."

Newt flushed. "Hey stop, I would have eventually."

Minho rolled his eyes. "That's a lie and you legit know it."

Newt frowned.

"I don't know why you were freaking out so much," Thomas said gently. "You're not ugly at all, quite far from it."

"I second that!" Teresa piped up from her spot in the room.

Minho nodded. "We like you just as much as we did before."

Newt's face was burning now, he covered his face with his hands and groaned. "You guys humiliate me."

Minho laughed and then the bed dipped beside him.

Newt groaned as a giant weight landed on him. "Bloody he-"

"I'm smothering you in love and affection," Minho grinned as he flailed on top of Newt.

"Get off!" Newt huffed as he tried to push at the boy. "Literally get off you're killing me!"

Minho grinned and rolled next to Newt before wrapping him up in his arms and legs. "This is a hug."

"I know what a hug is you dipshit," Newt sighed as he stopped fighting it.

"Please accept my love."

Teresa smirked. "He only accepts Thomas' love."

Thomas clicked and shot up finger guns at her. "Damn right."

Newt shoved Minho hard and took in a deep breath when he rolled off. "Thank god."

"Shouldn't you be saying thank the bloody prime minister or some british shit like that?" Minho snickered as Newt kicked him.

"Dumbasses lets focus on WICKED for a second okay?"

Minho nodded and waved his hand in front of his face, suddenly putting on a serious expression. "Okay I'm focused now."

Newt let out a breath. "So, I told Tommy this earlier but it can't be WICKED."

"What if someone from WICKED worked in the hospital?" Minho suggested.