00.018

warning: some kinda smut-ish at the end lol

"No Minho you can't wear a pikachu mask when we're trying to intimidate the mass superpower of a potentially murderous video game company."

Minho pouted as he put the mask back on the shelf. "Well that's lame."

"What about this one?!" Teresa asked as she excitedly picked up another mask.

"Steve from minecraft?" Thomas looked dumbfounded as he stared at the girl. "I hope that was a joke."

"I was thinking more like...black ski masks, maybe like a bandana or something."

Minho huffed and crossed his arms. "Well fine if you wanna be boring I guess."

"Minho if Janson finds out who we are he could have us killed!"

"He's not gonna know who pikachu is!"

Newt smacked his forehead with his palm. "Bloody hell Minho can you please just pick a normal mask."

"Fine fine so you don't get your english panties all in a twist."

"What does that even mean?!"

Thomas snickered a laugh and put his hand on Newt's lower back. "You do get angry alot."

Newt made a face and tried to squirm away as Thomas peppered the side of his face with overly wet kisses.

"Will these work?" Teresa asked as she appeared with some winter looking masks that only had eye holes and were for the most part black.

"Perfect!" Newt exclaimed as he grinned and took one. "Now Janson won't be able to tell who we are."

"So can I wear the pikachu mask OVER this one?" Minho asked hopefully as he picked up the stupid yellow plastic face cover again.

Newt huffed but his anger slowly faded away as Thomas slid his arms around his waist from behind. He leaned back a bit and let out a soft breath. "Fine Minho you can be Pikachu."

"FUCK YEAH! WICKED I CHOOSE YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!"

____

    "I think I got it," Thomas grunted as he stretched to tie the sheet over the window. When he raised his arm over his head his shirt rode up and it kinda made Newt's mouth water. Of course when they were about to force a skype with a technological superpower wasn't the best time to lust over his kinda boyfriend yet not boyfriend but Thomas was hot, it just wasn't fair.

Teresa bit her lip as she set up the camera. "I think we got the whole backdrop, just don't move okay Thomas?"

Minho was typing so hard on his computer Newt wouldn't have been surprised if one of the keys popped off due to the sheer force of his fingers on them. He actually looked focused which was so rare for Minho.

Thomas carefully let go of the sheet. "Okay how's that T?"

Teresa held a thumbs up.

They'd turned Newt's room into some pathetic kind of recording studio. Thomas tied a spare black sheet they'd found in the linen closet over the window to act as some shitty backdrop and they'd all put on the darkest clothes they'd had. He wasn't sure if they looked intimidating or like some horrible 70s black and white bank robber movie.

Newt's hair barely fit inside his mask, it dropped into his eyes when he put it on. He tried to get Thomas to put it back in a small ponytail but Thomas popped a boner and Minho laughed so hard he almost pissed himself so he had one of Teresa's headbands on under his mask.

Some serious badasses they were.

"Can we please get pizza after this?" Thomas huffed as he hopped down from the chair. "This illegal shit is exhausting."