00.017

Thomas was wearing sunglasses when Newt picked him up from the train station. He wasn't exactly sure why that was the first thing that stood out but he had black sunglasses on and a hoodie that was too big for him and when he hugged Newt he lifted him off his feet.

"You're an idiot," Newt breathed into his shoulder as he hugged him as tightly as space would physically allow.

He could practically feel Thomas smiling. "Why this time?"

"Because it's almost winter and you're wearing sunglasses."

Thomas let go and gave Newt the biggest shit eating grin he could manage. "But baby you're just too damn hot."

Newt let out something between a gasp and a laugh because how the hell could he be so stupid before grabbing the collar of his stupid hoodie and pulling their lips together. He felt Thomas smile against him before resting his hands on his lower back and kissing him back.

"You wore sunglasses for a stupid pick up line?" Newt asked as he pulled back a bit.

Thomas grinned. "Hell yeah and it worked too, I got you to kiss me."

Newt shook his head but kissed him again because Thomas was back, Thomas was here and Thomas was safe.

Thomas hummed softly against his lips. "Do you want me to yell at you for meeting Brenda alone now or after we go makeout in the backseat of your mom's car?"

Newt rolled his eyes. "Who says we're making out in my mum's car?"

Thomas stuck out his bottom lip.

"Minho and Teresa will be at the house in an hour. We gotta beat them back there okay?"

Thomas' face lit up. "Really? They're gonna be here this early?"

Newt nodded. "Might even be there when we get back if we don't get a move on it."

Thomas smiled wider as he took his sunglasses off. "I didn't know they were getting here so soon, I am significantly more excited."

Newt huffed out a laugh. "Alright ready to go?"

"Once more," Thomas pulled him back in by his wrist and pressed the messiest kiss to his lips which made Newt scrunch up his face.

"Ew you weirdo."

Thomas just winked at him before just casually holding his hand as if it didn't send a million sparks down Newt's arm and make his heart fucking stop.

"Come on, I'm excited to see Minho and T," Thomas said casually as if the way he was softly curling his fingers around Newt's palm wasn't totally killing him.

"Yup," Newt choked out as he fell into line beside Thomas.

"You brought your laptop?" Newt asked as they walked back to the car. Thomas' backpack was a lot bigger than the one that he brought last time.

"Of course, I even brought my mom's old one to see if you can use that one, I mean I know Lizzy probably had one but if that was going to upset you we now have another plan."

Newt's face softened. "Seriously?"

Thomas nodded. "Of course stupid, we wouldn't force you to play on your sister's computer, I mean I'll probably get grounded when my mom founds out I took it but yeah you're smiling and that's pretty worth it." Thomas gave him a lopsided grin and Newt wanted to marry him.

"You're a simp," Newt said cause he really didn't know what else to say.

Thomas clicked his tongue. "Damn right, maybe it'll get me laid."