Headcanons #7 ( I think......)

1. Moroha's First word was Sit.

2. The lullaby Rin sings to the twins at night is the song she made up as a child.

3. Towa can turn into a dog.

4. Towa and Setsuna fight as bad over their favorite fruits as Rin and Len Kagamine ( don't judge me)

Let me explain that last one. Rin and Len Kagamine are from the Vocaloid's. Rin likes oranges and Len likes bananas. They fight over who's fruit is better all the time.

5. Kagome becomes the village Miko sometime after giving birth to her second child.

6. Kagome and Sango made a bet over who Rin would choose. Sesshomaru or Kohaku.

7. Moroha learned to crawl at 4 months, walk at 10 months and talk at 15 months.

8. The twins learned to crawl at 5 months, walk at 8 months and talk at 16 months.

9. Setsuna is possessive over Rin.

10. Rin did not stop breastfeeding the twins till they were 12 months.

11. Kagome made baby clothes and diapers for Moroha and the twins.

12. Setsuna has an phobia of swimming.

13. Rin was the one who found Setsuna by herself after Towa was thrown into the future.

14. Moroha finds one of Kagome's school uniforms and the outfit she wore when she returned at Kaede's hut.

15. Sesshomaru realized his feelings for Rin when he got jealous of a random village boy giving Rin flowers.

16. Towa's first word was " Setsuna"

17. Setsuna's first word was Jaken