Episode 10

Ok first of all the first part where things that looked like baby versions of Kinka and Ginka were fighting at the beginning creeped me out.

Actually they creep me out in general.

The woman looks like Urbosa from Legend of Zelda BOTW

Towa looked at Setsuna when the guy told them Kinka and Ginka are siblings.

By the way to Kinka and Ginka remind you of anyone? * cough* Inuyasha and Sesshomaru*cough*

When the lighting came I was like " OMG THE THUNDER BROTHERS!"

Notice Moroha in episode 2 did not like to share her bounty's. We are in episode 10 and she says " and that bounty will be OURS"

Towa: " They have the same face"

Me: * facepalm*

OF COURSE THEY HAVE THE SAME FACE! THEY'RE IDENTICAL TWINS JUST LIKE YOU AND SETSUNA ARE FRATERNAL TWINS!!!

Towa don't interrupt a sibling argument. It never ends well.

And once again Moroha is obsessing over her lack of money. Except this time its not even at the end of the episode like usual. WE ARE FIVE MINUTES INTO IT!!!

Moroha as soon as offered a reward after Kinka and Ginka leave: HECK YEAH!

😅😅😅

Moroha , you got issues girl.

She's eats like her father.....

And we got the twins first sibling fight even if they were technically possessed.

As crap. They took the pearls...

Towa for once just be quiet. You have to give Setsuna time to get used to you. She's still not used to you being around her all the time.

Twins: * leave Moroha behind*

Poor Moroha. Always left behind.

I'm guessing Sesshomaru's made enemies after he married Rin. On the bright side he didn't die in a fire the night the twins were born. Let's be glad it hasn't been a complete disaster yet. Yet being the key word. On the other hand does a fire happen every time a Youkai has a hanyou kid? Because first Inuyasha on the night he was born there was a fire and now the twins losing each other in a forest fire.

Kinka and Ginka y'all just got played

Moroha,calling them dummies isn't going to help and also that was really immature. Like Inuyasha calling Kouga an idiot in the English dub in a childish way while holding Kagome.

OMG SETSUNA GOT HER MEMORY OF THE NIGHT OF THE FIRE!!!!

Setsuna you can't remember because number one you haven't slept in who knows how long and number two the dream butterfly took your memories for who knows what reason. Also how can you not tell the little girl with you in the memory was Towa?! She's standing right next to you!!!

Towa's thinking about the night she was yanked through the rainbow corridor aka the night of the fire.

Why did Setsuna gasp when Towa said she can't stand seeing siblings fight?

WHY IS SETSUNA ALWAYS DOING THE WORK EVERY EPISODE?!

Towa, why did you look at Setsuna when Kinka said " That is the fate of us who are connected by blood"?

OMG MOROHA FINALLY GETTING THERE JUST AS THEY LEAVE 😂😂😂😂

I have a feeling this leaving Moroha behind is gonna be a recurring gag.

The way Moroha crawled! 😂😂😂

She's like 90 percent Inuyasha and only 10 percent Kagome. 😂😂😂

And here comes Morohas disappointment of not receiving the bounty again....

Ok now she's just getting desperate by gathering the ashes.

And now shes chasing the ashes.... great. 😅😅😅

WHY DOES THE OLDER KID IN THE NEXT EPISODE PREVIEW LOOK LIKE KOHAKU AS A KID?!

Writers, are y'all being lazy by using reused designs? 😑😑😑