Episode 15

I would like to start by saying GET OUT OF HERE SESSRIN HATERS!! RIN IS THE MOTHER AND YALL CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!

Next topic

WE FINALLY HAVE ANSWERS!!

I KNEW INUKAG HAD TO BE IN A RAINBOW PEARL!! I had 2 guesses. The rainbow pearl or feudal eras idea of prison.

SESSHOMARU IS GOOD DADDY!!!!

OMG JAKEN WAS THE ONE TO PUT UP THE BARRIER!!

So Kagome's pregnant with Moroha.

Inuyasha you are truly an idiot! Putting the pearl in your eye without thinking really?!

Kirinmaru is evil

His sisters a cheating bish( she cheated to find the twins)

I KNEW SESSHOMARU DIDNT GO TO THE DARK SIDE!! I WARN YOU THEY DID NOT HAVE COOKIES OR CAKE!!!

Setsuna having no dreams is keeping her safe.

There's a prophecy that clearly states Towa will be the one to defeat Kirinmaru.

I still Sus of Riku and the Tree of Ages.

OMG KOGA AND AYAME RAISED MOROHA!!!

But how'd she get the fire rat clothes then? Am I to assume she went through a fire loving phase?

Why is Moroha younger than the twins? InuKag was married longer. ( no one say Miscarriage or stillborns or you will wish you were never born)

I don't think Riku is Kirinmaru's son if Kirinmaru hates humans and hanyous.

Jaken you had one job! ONE JOB!!! You were supposed to be watching Rin and the Twins!!!!

WHY WASNT THIS FLASHBACK EPISODE BEING TOLD TO THE 3 GIRLS?!

Rin, girl you married to him. You don't gotta call him  with Sama anymore.

Now to review the preview for next episode;

FINALLY WE GET AN ANSWER AS TO WHY MOROHA HAS DEBT!! That's it. That's all I got.

Wait! I gotta do this one more time before signing off. I'm too happy about it. I have to gloat again.

SESSRIN IS CANON!

SESSRIN IS CANON

SESSRIN IS CANON

SESSRIN IS CANON

WE WON AND YOU CANT STOP US HATERS!!!

TIME TO PARTY MY SESSRIN FAN FRIENDS!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

ARIGTO RUMIKO-SENPAI!!!!!! WE KNEW YOU SHIPPED IT!!!

Ok I'm good.

No I'm not! I can't stop smiling and cheering!!!