Headcanons #8

1. When InuKag return from the black Pearl, Kagome is pregnant with their second child.

2. Rin dreams of her life while she sleeps in the tree of ages.

3. Inuyasha beats up Jyubi for  " Owning Moroha" after he reunites with her.

4. Inuyasha beats up Koga for not doing his job of raising Moroha correctly.

5. Setsuna falls asleep instantly after the dream butterflies death, for 10 weeks after she gets her dreams and memories back.

6. Sesshomaru visits Rin and the twins behind the barrier. ( before the fire)

7. Sesshomaru calls Rin, his Beloved Irreplaceable Rin.

8. In typical SessRin fashion, they Eloped instead of a real wedding.

9. The only kimono that doesn't fit her any more that Rin never gives away is the orange kimono aka the first one Sesshomaru got her.

10. Rin carved " Rin was here" in to the bridge attached to the village.

11. Sango makes Miroku sleep outside when he gets back from his training trip.

12. Inuyasha and Kiara secretly do not get along.

13. Kohaku used to have a crush on Rin before he realized Rin has been in love with Sesshomaru since she was 8 years old.

14. Kagura meets Zero in death post yashahime and beats her in a fight. (I'm sorry I just think that Zero deserves that)( and I think we should give Kagura something to do with her afterlife)

15. Moroha's favorite food is pancakes.

16. When ever Sesshomaru gets overprotective of Rin, she retaliates with " but you respected my autonomy" this works to get him to back down.

17. Rin and Sesshomaru exchanged letters while she lived in the village.