Episode 21 Review

I have a confession. I only saw at the least half the episode because I skipped the fighting and the villans plotting at the start.

* dead silence*

What? I didn't feel like watch that!
Everyone's a critic.......

I still say Riku is the real villain. Plus he's a doll. How can anyone ship an object with a person. I would like to point out that WandaVision doesn't count because that's valid since Vision can turn human. Just stating something to counter what anyone is gonna say about Towa and Riku.

YAS FINALLY KAEDE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT RIN!!

YAS TOWA UNDERSTANDS RIN IS HER MOTHER JUST BY LOOKING IN THE TREE!!

Who wants to bet it was Sesshomaru who took Rin? Would not be surprised.

Towa, as horrified as I am that you gave that idiot Riku your rainbow Pearl, I can excuse your naivety that you haven't lived in feudal Japan your entire life. Just 4 years of it.

I'm sorry I don't usually endorse death but can we just get rid of Riku already I don't like him!

Before you leave heres a notice:

Yashahime is only going to be 1 season. But don't panic! Rumiko our overlady of the Inuyasha fandom hates sad endings so there's a majority percentage that this will end happily with all three girls reuniting with their parents.

Fact: Sesshomaru was supposed to die in the OG anime but Rumiko made them change it.

See? Plus she's in charge of approving things. Which means they can't do anything without Rumiko's permission.

I will be uploading a rant later so stay tuned for that and get yourselves ready for my ranting self to go a huge tirade.