Oneshot #1 Onee-Chan

Summery: Post Yashahime. Kagome reunites with Souta. References to episode 3.

Souta Higurashi was 9 years old when his older sister Kagome started her adventures in feudal Japan and he was 12 when he saw his sister for the last time. He remembers that day. It had been a typical school day for him, she had graduated the week before. The one thing he regrets about that day is he never told her he loved her before she left. His last words to her that day were those of annoyance. Seeing Moroha for the first time really hit him when he looked into her eyes and saw Kagome.

The first thing he said to his mother after Towa, Setsuna and Moroha went through the rainbow corridor was " How did you do it?! How could you stand to watch Onee-Chan go in and out of that well every single time?"

His wife Moe never understood.

" We're back!" Moroha screamed.

" Good, you girls are safe!" Moe said.

" How did it go?" Souta hugged the three girls.

" Mama is awake, Papa is back, and Aunt Kagome and Uncle Inuyasha are safe and sound." Towa replied.

" We're just glad all three of you are safe." Mama Higurashi said as she and Souta hugged the girls.

" Am I missing the party?" A very familiar voice asked teasingly.

Souta and Mama Higurashi quickly looked up.

" Onee-chan." Souta whispered.

There stood Kagome Higurashi and her husband Inuyasha.

" Come here you little squirt." Kagome held her arms out.

The two siblings ran to each other and held each other tightly. " Onee-chan I missed you so much!" Souta exclaimed.

" I'm sorry I left without saying goodbye." Kagome said.

" I'm sorry for what I said the day you left." Souta replied.

" What's going on?" Moe asked.

The two siblings pulled away from their hug. " Moe, This is my big sister, Kagome and her husband Inuyasha. Onee-chan, Inuyasha-Onii-chan, this is my wife Moe." Souta introduced.

" Hello Moe, nice to meet you." Kagome said simply.

" Let's leave the three alone, come on pup!" Inuyasha lifted Moroha onto his shoulders. The twins followed suit. Moe hesitated but left the room eventually.

" I love you onee-chan."

" I love you too Squirt."