Episode 11

I will be typing this as I watch.

Let's begin.....

Setsuna is playing her violin again with Towa watching her. That's cute.

And now Towa is thinking about last episode.

Wait..... is Moroha attempting to cook?????

OH GOOD GOSH MOROHA JUST ATE ALL THREE PANCAKES IN ONE BITE!!! SHES WAAAYY TOO MUCH LIKE INUYASHA!

And now she's choking.... nice..... she's doing the one thing you can't do when choking. She's running away.

Wow I have never seen Towa that angry before.

And Moroha just acts like nothing happened!!!

Moroha what are you doing?! * facepalm*

Setsuna is so done.

They just left Moroha behind again. 😂😂😂

Yep definitely a running gag!

The twins just noticed they left her behind. 😂😂😂

Setsuna just handed her violin to Towa and is now  trying to stop a fight between 2 kids.

You tell him Setsuna!

And here comes Towa to check on the little sister of the other kid.

Wait hold up! She's holding the kid like Inuyasha held Kagome!

Either it's a hanyou thing or it's something everyone does!

Moroha is on cleaning duty. 😂😂😂

She hates it....

Ok what does Myoga want now?!

The entire scene is just cringe. Probably because the little thing is trying be better than he is. ( still don't know his name)

Towa is so cheerful like Rin. There is literally a 99.99% chance that Rin is definitely the mother of the twins. You can't convince me otherwise.

Again girls? Another scene that's going to be a running thing? I'm talking about the girls being invited to dinner again.

The bad news is I can't read the subtitles so I don't know what they are saying at all this episode. The subtitles are too small! All I know is they're talking about something- Wait why is Setsuna standing up? Oh never mind she's playing the violin.

It's night time and Setsuna sees something so she's going to check it out. Towa is asleep and I'm calling it now she will wake up in a few seconds to follow Setsuna.

Yep I was right

Well half right

I got the last part right but Setsuna didn't see anything. Shes just sitting outside. Towa is probably gonna try to figure out what's wrong.

Awwww sister bonding!!!

I think Setsuna feels guilty about leaving Moroha behind.

And Setsuna ruined the moment..... 😑😑😑

Moroha, honey I don't think it's a good idea to just be chill walking all by yourself in feudal Japan!

Never mind she found the twins.

That is one irritated older cousin y'all got there twins.

Wow Moroha is so bipolar. 😂😂😂

Ok random fight that has nothing to do with the episode?

Now that is scary. It's like a clown and demon combo.

What kind of a fight is this?!?!?!

And Myoga quit jumping on Moroha's head!!

Dat over confidence is gonna get you hurt Towa.

Told ya.....

Or maybe not?

Again Setsuna is doing all of the work!!!

Towa is getting better at the whole fighting thing.

Yay Setsuna is making up for earlier by helping Towa out of the water!

Excuse me? Did I just see correctly? Did Towa just shake around like a dog?????

I can't tell if Moroha has said anything about a bounty! Stupid small subtitles!!!

Now onto the episode preview....

I have one thing to say...... OMG TOWA HAS A HUMAN NIGHT?!?!?!?! Does Setsuna have one? Does it work without her memories and dreams?

Oh Sesshomaru ain't gonna like this...... 😨😨😨