SessRin Week Day 2: Trust

Summery: During Yashahime episode 2 at the beginning of the episode. Towa is missing and Setsuna is scared and missing her sister. Rin has a solution but will Sesshomaru let her?

3 days. Towa has been missing for 3 days and no matter where Sesshomaru, Rin and their youngest daughter Setsuna, go they are always found by Zero. They have been in the run for days with no signs of stopping anytime soon.

" How does she keep finding us?" Rin cried as she held Setsuna.

" Setsuna may know." Sesshomaru replied.

All Setsuna did was mumble the word " Dreams" which at that Sesshomaru's normally passive eyes had widened.

" A dream gazing spell." Sesshomaru clarified to Rin.

" How do we stop it?" Rin asked.
Sesshomaru did not reply as he had no answer.

Just at that moment a butterfly flew by the burned down forest. Rin recognized the dream butterfly from a book she once read. This gave her a stupid but extremely effective idea.

" Dream butterfly!" Rin called out.
At the sound of its name it came towards Rin.

" Rin, what are you doing?" Sesshomaru asked. On the inside he was panicking but he's not going to admit that.

" Finding a way to save Setsuna." Rin replied. " Dream butterfly, take Setsuna's dreams and give them to me, it is the only way to protect her from the dream gazing spell."

" Do not do this my beloved Rin." Sesshomaru said.

" You respected my autonomy as a child and kept me choose as I grew up. Do you trust me?" She asked.

This left him speechless for a moment before said " Very well, as you wish." Kissing her one last time for who knows how long, he let her protect Setsuna.