𝟬𝟯𝟲 | 𝘾𝙃𝙀𝘿𝘿𝘼𝙍

SEASON THREE: CHEDDAR

It had been 2 weeks since Pimento came back from 12 years undercover and rejoined the Nine-Nine

It had been 2 weeks since Pimento came back from 12 years undercover and rejoined the Nine-Nine. It had been 2 weeks since Lolita told Rosa everything. She had been feeling better and was back to her normal self completely. 

"I thought you were asleep," Rosa stated when Lola appeared in the doorway at half one in the morning wrapped in her blanket. She rubbed her eyes and yawned in a way Rosa found adorable before settling down on the sofa beside her. 

"I was but then I woke up because I'm cold," Lola said tiredly as Rosa wrapped an arm around her to stop the shivering. "I forgot to tell you something." She mumbled as her eyes began to close again. "Penelope got me a psychologist appointment for next week."

"Okay." Rosa sighed as she pressed a kiss to the top of her girlfriends head. "Do you want me to go with you?"

"No, it's okay, Pene said she'd go with me," Lolita says getting slower as she began to fall asleep again. Rosa smiled slightly down at her as she intertwined their hands and focused back on the tv.

>><<

It was safe to say that Lolita Alvarez strongly disliked Adrian Pimento. Everyone thought this was weird because it was common knowledge that she saw the good in pretty much everyone and rarely disliked anyone from the first time they met. Pimento was different and no one but Rosa could work out for the life of them why. Well, Gina knew but whenever she and Charles talked about it, she or Rosa would immediately tell them it wasn't because he was constantly flirting with her best friend and making her jealous. They didn't have to know it was true.

It was also no secret that Pimento wasn't the nicest towards Lola. He didn't dislike her but knew that she had a problem with him and bothered him. Everyone on the squad had gotten used to him being there but her. That bothered Adrian the most. He didn't even notice how annoyed and jealous she would get when he would flirt with Rosa. 

Rosa noticed though. She found it cute how much jealously didn't suit her girlfriend.

Lolita sat at her desk doing paperwork across from Rosa when Pimento wandered out of the break room. "Diaz." He called out as he came to a stop in front of her. Rosa quickly glanced up at Lola to see her glaring at the back of his head. She internally smiled before turning to look at Adrian with a blank expression. 

What made Lolita so mad about all of this was that Rosa didn't even try to stop him from flirting with her. What she didn't know was that she did try and stop him, but Pimento clearly just didn't get the message so she gave up. 

"Pimento." She said blankly as she stood in front of him. "What's up?"

"What's up with you?" He replied only to get no answer. Just an emotionless stare. "I need you to sign this report."