𝟬𝟬𝟴 | 𝙋𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙄𝘼𝘾 𝘽𝘼𝙉𝘿𝙄𝙏

SEASON ONE: PONTIAC BANDIT

a/n: sorry this chapter isn't my best but i've been putting off writing it for too long and i just want to get to writing season 2 and 3 faster because it gets pretty exciting there! only 3 more chapters until s2 where it gets good!

a/n:
sorry this chapter isn't my best but i've been putting off writing it for too long and i just want to get to writing season 2 and 3 faster because it gets pretty exciting there! only 3 more chapters until s2 where it gets good!

>><<

Lolita had been off work for a month. Her wounds had healed ages ago, but Captain Holt wanted to make sure she was 100% okay before coming back to work and going back out in the field. When Rosa wasn't working she would spend her days with Lolita and even though Lola found her job difficult, Rosa could tell she missed it and wanted to come back.

Lola currently sat in the empty bakery on her phone. Alex had been extremely distant from her recently. When they were together she was just angry and blamed Lolita for all her problems. She was also angry about Rosa being around her girlfriend more. That was something she was sure that Lolita knew was that she didn't like Rosa and didn't want her there. The two had met once, and it consisted of a glare off and an extremely short conversation before Alex got too annoyed and left. Since then, Alex has been distant and never really text Lolita any more. That confused the already pretty confused girl.

"Hey." Rosa smiled as she entered the quiet bakery but when she noticed the frown on Lola's face her smile fell a little. "What's up?"

Lolita placed her phone down on the counter with the screen facing downwards so Rosa couldn't see. She was texting Alex but getting no response. "Nothing. Just tired." Lolita said as a smile slipped onto her face. Rosa raised an eyebrow as she leant against the opposite side of the counter to Lola. "Promise that's all."

The taller woman nodded sceptically before changing the subject. "Boyle would not shut up about you coming back to work tomorrow." Rosa sighed. "He says it's more gloomy without your positivity." She says as Lola lets out a giggle. "Also, I'm so close to catching the dude we've been looking for."

"Identity theft?" Lolita questioned as Rosa nodded. "How long have we been looking for him?"

"2 months."

>><<

After a night filled with old films and drinking, both Rosa and Lolita stood in the elevator with huge hangovers and sunglasses over their eyes. Rosa was so much better at hiding and handling hangovers than Lolita is. It's always very obvious she has a hangover whereas Rosa looks completely normal.

The elevator doors opened to reveal the squad stood there with a sign reading 'Welcome back Lolita' and balloons floating around behind them. She smiled but held her head when they started clapping and cheering. Rosa chuckled to herself as she pushed the gate open and pushed her best friend through it. The sound of Lolita's heels clicking on the floor seemed to make her head hurt even more.