𝟬𝟭𝟬 | 𝙏𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙄𝘾𝘼𝙇 𝙑𝙄𝙇𝙇𝘼𝙂𝙀

SEASON ONE: TACTICAL VILLAGE

"Happy tactical village day!" Jake cheers as he enters the briefing room giving high fives to everyone he passes

"Peralta, I'm surprised to see you so excited by departmentally mandated training exercises." Holt says as he places files down on the podium.

"It's the most fun day of the year something you wouldn't understand because you're not programmed to feel joy" Jake grins. "Anyways, tactical village day is awesome. We get to test a bunch of cool, new weapons, and there's always a new training situation. Last years was prison break. It got super violent." He smiles excitedly.

"It's a good opportunity to let off steam and bond as a unit. Everybody gets into it." Terry adds.

"The Nine-Nine has never had a perfect run." Amy states.

"True, but Jake has been the finalist for coolest kill two years in a row. That's every precinct sending around their footage and all the cops voting." Charles points out with a proud smile.

"It's not that big of a deal. All you win is a kids karate trophy, so..." Peralta shrugs.

"You desperately want it don't you?" Holt questions.

"So badly. I will stop at nothing to get that trophy. I'll shoot you all in the face if I have to!" He exclaims but calms down once he sees the faces of his colleagues. "Go, team."

>><<

"Lolita!" Charles calls out to her as she makes her way outside of the precinct towards the bus. She turned around with a smile as Charles came to a stop in front of her. "Since you weren't here yesterday, I wanted to give you this." He smiled before handing her a wedding invitation.

"S.T.D?" She questioned with a giggle.

"Save the date." Charles sighed. "For Vivian and I's wedding. We want you to be there looking fabulous as always."

"Of course I'll be there. I love weddings." She smiled before making her way onto the bus and sitting down next to Rosa.

"What's that?" Rosa questioned as she gestured to the invitation in her best friends hand. Lolita lifted it up for Rosa to read.

"Charles gave me an S.T.D." She giggled. "It means save the date."

"Gross." Rosa said before taking it and reading it properly. "You're invited to Charles and Vivian's wedding... S.T.D." She read as her face fell a little.

"What's wrong, Hermosa?"

"He told me he hadn't set a date yet. He doesn't even want me there." Rosa says as Amy comes and sits across from them.