𝟬𝟬𝟭 | 𝙋𝙄𝙇𝙊𝙏

SEASON ONE: PILOT

Lolita smiled at everyone she passed as she walked into the bullpen, two coffee cups in hand

Lolita smiled at everyone she passed as she walked into the bullpen, two coffee cups in hand. One for Rosa and one for herself. She had been away last week with Eric. He was offered a trip to LA for work and didn't want to go to events alone so being the good friend he was, he invited Lola. Everyone on the squad was convinced she was on vacation with her 'boyfriend' which just made the small woman laugh. It was funny that they have no idea she's gay. Well, she finds it funny. She'd known for 16 years but never said anything to anyone. Eric found out in high school when they fake dated to stop any rumours. She hadn't even told her best friend. Lolita wanted to tell Rosa. She always had but never knew when and how. She blamed that on growing up catholic with a homophobic mother. 

Lola set her bag down at her desk before making her way into the briefing room. Her smile widened when her eyes met Rosa's. "Buenos días, hermosa," She said as she took her usual seat beside her best friend, handing her the coffee cup with 'Rosa' written. Before the taller woman had a chance to respond, Charles, as well as Jake, Amy and Gina, spun around in their seats to face them.

"How was your week in LA with your boyfriend?" Charles asks with a grin.

"Eric is not my boyfriend. He just needed my company." Lola sighed with a small giggle. "Well, I wanted to give him company."

"Sexy times," Jake smirks as he nods his head. Lola scrunched her face in disgust at the thought of having sex with Eric... or any guy for that matter.

"Did you even leave the hotel room" Gina joked, glancing up from her phone for a few seconds.

"He was needed in LA for work and didn't want to go to events by himself so I went with him."

"Just know we don't believe you," Amy says from the table beside her and Rosa. Rosa sat in silence watching Lolita out of the corner of her eye. She watched as the younger woman smiled at her phone when it buzzed. A small barely noticeable smile made it onto her face at the sound of her best friend's giggle.

"JP, update on the Morgenthau murder?" Terry asks as he enters the room, coming to stand at the podium as Jake gets to his feet and goes to stand behind him.

"Yeah! Good news for all you murder fans. Yes, I'm looking at you, Lolita Alvarez!" Jake smiled at her, making her giggle before turning back to the tv he had just displayed a picture on. "Earlier this morning someone decided to shoot and kill luxury food importer Henry Morgenthau. The body was found by the cleaning lady, during her interview I deduced, using expert detective work, that she had something super gross on her chin." He said before changing the slide to reveal said lady.

"I think it was flan," Boyle added.

"Maybe it was old person gunk. You know how old people have that gunk on them." Rosa chimed in.

"Oldie gunk. Could be, yeah. Anyone else?"

"How about we focus on the murder and not the old person gunk?" Terry suggests.