𝟬𝟬𝟵 | 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙔

SEASON ONE: THE PARTY

"Everyone, check your emails

"Everyone, check your emails." Amy announces excitedly as she looks up from her computer. "The greatest thing that could happen has just happened."

"The girl who beat you for valedictorian died?" Jake suggests with a grin making Amy roll her eyes at him. 

"Kevin Cozner requests your presence at Raymond's birthday party." Lolita read tiredly off her computer screen. Amy pointed nodded her head along with a huge smile spread across her face.  

"Who's Kevin Cozner?" Jake questions. "Is he the star of 'Danzes with Wolvez?'."

"He's Captain Holt's husband. Captain Raymond Holt. We're invited to the Captains birthday party." Rosa explains as she sits down on the corner of Lolita's desk. She passes Lola her mug of coffee which, was almost gone within a second. 

"Oh, the Captain's party and whatnot." Jake says as he looks at his screen to search for the email. 

"Are trying to have a heart attack?" Rosa asked Lolita quietly before taking the now empty coffee mug from her.

"Sorry. I'm just tired and need to be more awake." Lola replied. She'd spent most of last night arguing with Alex. She couldn't even remember what it was about anymore. 

"I can't wait to see the inside of Raymond's house. I'm going to learn everything there is to know about him." Amy states creepily. Jake and Lolita both looked up to give her weird looks. 

"I bet it's really fancy, like Beauty and the Beast fancy." Boyle says as Santiago nods along. 

"No, it's probably just an empty, white cube with a USB port in it for him to plug his finger in when he's on sleep mode." Jake adds making both Gina and Lolita giggle.  

"Apparently, my husband Kevin has invited you all to my party. There is very little street parking, no gifts, and no singing of Happy Birthday. Should be fun." Captain says stoically before walking back into his office. 

"Sound's fantastic." Amy beams over-enthusiastically only to be ignored. 

"Did you hear that? His husband invited us, not him. He so doesn't want us there." Jake explained making Amy's face drop the large smile. 

"Yes, he does." She argues. 

"Why wouldn't Holt want us there?" Charles asked. 

"Because he thinks we'll embarrass him in front of his husband, which, frankly, is just insulting!" Jake says before standing up but tipping over his cereal in the process. "Oh, man. All the orange soda spilt out my cereal." He sighs disappointingly.