𝟬𝟭𝟯 | 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙇𝙀

SEASON TWO: THE MOLE

a/n:2nd update today because i have nothing better to do

a/n:
2nd update today because i have nothing better to do

>><<

Lolita was sat at her desk and spinning in her chair as she waited for Rosa arrive. Rosa had been given a task force for giggle pig and as her secondary she chose Lolita. As of so far, they have absolutely nothing. Lola stops for a few seconds when Jake pushes the bullpen gate open. In his hand was Rosa's spare bike helmet. "Whoo! Extreme! Oh, you guys are probably curious about this." He said pointing at the helmet. "It's no biggie. My car's in the shop. So I rode in or Rosa's motorcycle. I guess you could say I'm a gear head now." He said confidently, but Rosa saw an opportunity to burst his bubble so she took the helmet from his hands.

"He held on to me so tight, it was like a two-mile Heimlich." She said before heading towards her desk.

"Those things have no walls on them!" Jake called after her before moving to speak to Captain Holt. Rosa placed her stuff down before throwing a pen at Lolita to get her to stop spinning.

"Rude." Lola said as she came to a stop. "You could've stopped me using your hands like a normal person."

"Where's the fun in that?" Rosa smirked as Lola smiled and threw the pen back.

>><<

Rosa, Terry and Lolita were in the briefing room. Lolita was sorting out the files Rosa was looking through while Terry was on the phone to Sharon trying to get his twins to get their hair done. "Which Hogwarts house would you prefer your boyfriend to be in?" Lolita questioned Rosa. They'd been asking random questions like this back and forth for about an hour. Since they hadn't really spent anytime together outside of work, all the random things they would talk about being talked about now.

"I don't know." Rosa sighed as she looked up at Lolita for a brief second. "Every Slytherin finds their Hufflepuff" She said with a shrug and slight smile. Lola nodded softly and smiled back.

"Every Hufflepuff finds their Slytherin." Lola said back. Both girls felt butterflies in their stomach. They quickly looked away from each other when Captain Holt entered the room.

"Detective Diaz." He said as he came to a stop in front of the table Rosa and Lolita were stood at. "Can you give me even a shred of good news about your drug task force?"

"The good news is I can be brief about it. We have nothing." Rosa stated as Terry joined the group after hanging up the phone.

"Sorry. I had to talk my twins into getting their hair done. There are some promises involving lollipops I do not intend to keep." He sighed.