𝟬𝟰𝟯 | 𝘾𝙊𝙍𝘼𝙇 𝙋𝘼𝙇𝙈𝙎 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰

SEASON FOUR: CORAL PALMS PART TWO

Lolita smiled as she took the dishes from the dishwasher and put them back in the cupboard with the one hand she had free

Lolita smiled as she took the dishes from the dishwasher and put them back in the cupboard with the one hand she had free. She smiled down at the three-month-old baby in her arms as she made cute noises and giggled whenever Lola's hair would brush against the top of her head. Amelia Littlewood was Eric and Emily's daughter. Eric was working all day and Emily needed a break so Lola, every other day this week, would look after her. "Eres demasiado linda Amelia." She says as the front door opened. She knew it was Rosa. The sound of her boots on the floor gave it away. 

"You're holding a baby" Rosa pointed out as she put her helmet down on the kitchen island. "Why?" She questioned before quickly kissing her girlfriend's lips and smiling slightly at Amelia. Everyone knew she secretly didn't mind the baby but Rosa being Rosa, she wasn't about to admit that. 

"Emily needed to sleep and Eric is out photographing Manhatten for some fancy magazine so I'm looking after Amelia." She explained. "How was your day, mi amor?"

"Terrible. I was stuck in a room with Hitchcock and Scully for 2 hours after lunch." The taller woman groaned as Lolita followed her into the living room. "And your pile of paperwork somehow got taller. I think half of it is Gina's"

"It'll be copies of files and stuff she needs. Doing her copies gets me out of paperwork then Amy will notice I'm behind and do it all for me."

"That's what you do?" 

"You didn't know?"

"No, I just thought it was Gina making you do her work"

"Nope. It's an agreement we've had since she started." Lolita shrugged as she sat down on the sofa. Amelia grabbed her finger making her smile widely and stick her tongue out at the baby making her giggle. 

"When's Eric coming to get her?" Rosa asked from the doorway with a small smile at her girlfriend. 

"Another hour but then I have dance until 7. Why?"

"We can go out for dinner tonight because I know you want to wear the knew heels you bought. We'll just have to go at 8 or something"

>><<

the next morning

"Here you go, Gigi," Lolita said as she handed the red-head her copies. She sighed at the sight of her paperwork still sitting there instead of sitting down at her desk, she moved and slumped down in the chair beside her girlfriend's desk. Rosa raised an eyebrow but couldn't help but chuckle. "Don't give me that look because you know my secret. Amy will get it later and it's not like I don't do any paperwork."

"Whatever you say" Rosa shrugged in a teasing manner. 

"Rosalita!" The small woman exclaimed, hitting her on the arm. Rosa chuckled and shook her head as Amy approached the desks.